Who Sold Out The 2011 Premiers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dowdz said:
Unknown member of Manly’s 2011 grand-final winning team squad has sold his premiership ring on eBay

AN ANONYMOUS member of the 2011 Manly Sea Eagles has done the unthinkable — selling an NRL premiership ring on eBay for a fraction of its worth.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal for the first time in history league’s most valued grand final prize has been flogged online for the bargain basement price of $2300.

The unique piece of jewellery — which, encrusted in diamonds, is one of only 25 presented to the Sea Eagles three years ago — now belongs to a new owner, Toowoomba tattoo artist Danny Wighton.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/unknown-member-of-manlys-2011-grand-final-winning-team-squad-has-sold-his-premiership-ring-on-ebay/story-fnp0lyn3-1227136096834

Hmmmmm...here's the article

Maybe an ex director !!!

Choc may have given his to Brian Houston from Hillsong for introducing him to god, and maybe Brian needed the money for his court case!!

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/sports/it-was-me-wolfman-owns-up-to-selling-his-2011-premiership-ring-on-ebay/

It is as professional as the tele.....(it will be interesting to see where this goes, if I am not mistaken they had a little feature on media watch recently)

lsz said:
It is as professional as the tele.....(it will be interesting to see where this goes, if I am not mistaken they had a little feature on media watch recently)

Yes. Basically they make sh*t up. But some believe it. So a lot like the tele.

Notice how their logo is a lyrebird.

Wow! If true that breaks my heart. Wolfie always put in 100% as far as i could tell and scored loads of memoriable tries ! The Wolfman is as deserving of that ring as anyone in the side! Would love to see him back in the team!

Wolfman didn't even play in the 2011 Grand final. He was out with a broken neck. That story saying he has come forward and admitted he sold his ring is fake. That is more than obvious by the ridiculous quotes they say are from Wolfman. There's no way he would say the things which that story says he did.

bones said:
Wolfman didn't even play in the 2011 Grand final. He was out with a broken neck. That story saying he has come forward and admitted he sold his ring is fake. That is more than obvious by the ridiculous quotes they say are from Wolfman. There's no way he would say the things which that story says he did.

that web site is nothing more than a piss take! and intend as such

cava2323 said:
bones said:

that web site is nothing more than a piss take! and intend as such

It's a bunch of Uni students/graduates having their bit of fun. Credit to them as they reel 'em in hook, line and sinker.

Here's one of their articles in the same edition of the Wolfie story:

Gillard bags Melbourne Cup First 4 – rocks up still drunk to Whitlam funeral

When Ms Gillard appeared yesterday at the State funeral for Gough Whitlam, she was criticised for looking a little underdressed and under the weather.

Other funeral guests took offence to the dark stains and pungent Bundaberg aroma wafting from the Welsh-born politician.

Ms Gillard refused to comment as she attended the funeral, saying only that “what happens on Cup day, stays on Cup day.”

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/gillard-bags-melbourne-cup-first-4-rocks-up-still-drunk-to-whitlam-funeral/

Lol

The Tele hammered us with those lies for almost 2 weeks.

Oh well, at least tomorrow morning they'll publish a large and honest apology for all the harm done - crapping on the names of all the players and officials from 2011 and the good name & integrity of MWRLFC.

Yeah, right.

Bandit said:
The Tele hammered us with those lies for almost 2 weeks.

Oh well, at least tomorrow morning they'll publish a large and honest apology for all the harm done - crapping on the names of all the players and officials from 2011 and the good name & integrity of MWRLFC.

Yeah, right.

Lol.

The ring being sold is true.
Wolfman admitting it was him is the false part.

bones said:

If you fell for it Bones then its payback for your Hook, Lyon, and Sika joke. Man I was sitting there thinking how good would hook go, and I'm a bit of a fan of the old Sika's...so yeah, one back at ya baby!!:D

wombatgc said:
bones said:

If you fell for it Bones then its payback for your Hook, Lyon, and Sika joke. Man I was sitting there thinking how good would hook go, and I'm a bit of a fan of the old Sika's...so yeah, one back at ya baby!!:D

I didn't fall for it. I said the story is fake. I was just trying let others see the flaw in the story. Glad I got you. Looking forward to doing it again. :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8