Who Sold Out The 2011 Premiers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder who bought it?

Probably someone like Nathan Hindmarsh, Steve Roach, Wayne Pearce, Ben Elias, Andrew Ettingshausen or Greg Florimo.
Or maybe the Sharks bought it.

A sharks premiership ring - priceless.

Pick up from Kogarah sounds like George Rose who is playing for the dragons next year.

Either that or a Qantum director

Do you think the rl museum would have bought it? Frank Puletua the curator should have bid I reckon.

bones said:
Cecchin was referee that day. Did he get a ring? If so.. Reckon he'd sell his ring?

The only ref to ever be awarded a premiership ring was Shayne Hayne in 2013, in recognition of his starring role for the Roosters.

bones said:
Cecchin was referee that day. Did he get a ring? If so.. Reckon he'd sell his ring?

Not that cheap, he wouldn't. How could he respect anybody that thinks his ring comes that cheap. At least buy him a drink first.

The purchaser is reportedly a bloke from Townsville and a non-Manly fan who will try to on-sell it for a profit, so I'm sure we'll all have a chance to buy it in the near future.

Who has retired , and who faces tough financial times.......don't know the answer but that would be the first to look to.

Despite our current dislike of Watamouth , doubt it would be him.

The Who said:
The purchaser is reportedly a bloke from Townsville and a non-Manly fan who will try to on-sell it for a profit, so I'm sure we'll all have a chance to buy it in the near future.

Thurston would buy it as it would be his only chance to own one

I would be surprised if it was part of the playing group / the 17 who played on the day, rather i would think an 18th man (was it Cuthbo for 2008?) or one of the support staff would be a more sound bet....especially considering the recent sell off

I am just shocked and surprised that the Tele decided to go down the sensational angle....

It could be a board member as well.

I got that feeling when I read the article.

In NFL there are two types of rings - players and support staff. While both are similar they are different and that can affect the value.

I wonder in hind sight whether the 'board's' rings should not have been a little different in design from the player's rings.

If you look at who sold it on ebay, this person looks like a regular seller of jewellery.

I'd say whoever the player was, has sold it to this person & is now being sold again on ebay. I doubt very much the ebay id belongs to anyone connected with the club.

My guess is Darcy Lussick. De$ gave Darcy his ring after De$ left him out of the team. It was a nice gesture but i think Darcy would like one he felt he earned through actually playing on the day. It may be a painful reminder for him & decided to get rid of it.

Thats only my take and i may be way off the mark.

Wished i had've known & had the money to buy it myself.

tookey said:
The Who said:

Thurston would buy it as it would be his only chance to own one

He did own one, but he gave it to Steve Price who missed the 2004 GF through injury. That was also the year that yet another Manly player won a Churchill medal, in Big Willie.

manlywarringah said:
If you look at who sold it on ebay, this person looks like a regular seller of jewellery.

I'd say whoever the player was, has sold it to this person & is now being sold again on ebay. I doubt very much the ebay id belongs to anyone connected with the club.

My guess is Darcy Lussick. De$ gave Darcy his ring after De$ left him out of the team. It was a nice gesture but i think Darcy would like one he felt he earned through actually playing on the day. It may be a painful reminder for him & decided to get rid of it.

Thats only my take and i may be way off the mark.

Wished i had've known & had the money to buy it myself.

Lussick was still suspended 4 the GF, afta battle of brookie v storm.

Hasless didn't omit Lussick from team, but as he'd made good contribution all year, gave Lussick his ring.

As we learnt 24 hours later, Judas had already signed up with Greenturd's Dogs.

No honour in taking from this backstabber.

Joe Galavao

His niece or cousin got charged with killing a pedestrian. Legal fees Aren't cheap I think.

He's a giving person like that.

My guess is him

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6