Who Sold Out The 2011 Premiers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I doubt Lussick would sell his.
If he didn't want it, the right thing to do would be give it back to Hasler, not sell it.

bones said:
I doubt Lussick would sell his.
If he didn't want it, the right thing to do would be give it back to Hasler, not sell it.
Yeah, plus as a Parra player why would you sell something so utterly unattainable at that scumhole club.:p

stoodamire said:
Joe Galavao

His niece or cousin got charged with killing a pedestrian. Legal fees Aren't cheap I think.

He's a giving person like that.

My guess is him

Yes most likely of the lot really, despite his years in the game Joey wouldn't have loads of cash.

I highly doubt it's Choc despite his recent behaviour. He's got two kids. A ring for each of them and he isn't going to win another.:p
Joe.G theory is plausible.
The most likely is a Quantam board member.
Nice ring. I'd like one.

Premiership ring sold - Mystery

Who do you think it is ?

My tip - Joe Galovau.

Why ..... Played for peanuts for Souths/Manly. Sister charged with murder in October 14, possibly assisted in paying legals. Just speculating but you'd have to be pretty hard up to sell it for just over 2k. Look at a great like ET ... He would of given anything for a premiership.

RE: Premiership ring sold - Mystery

Beaver boy said:
Who do you think it is ?

My tip - Joe Galovau.

Why ..... Played for peanuts for Souths/Manly. Sister charged with murder in October 14, possibly assisted in paying legals. Just speculating but you'd have to be pretty hard up to sell it for just over 2k. Look at a great like ET ... He would of given anything for a premiership.

Dangerous driving occasioning death is not murder.

Darcy Lussick or Dropmough

Darcy because he didn't earn it on field during the game

Dropmough just being a mong

bones said:
Beaver boy said:
Who do you think it is ?

My tip - Joe Galovau.

Dangerous driving occasioning death is not murder.
I think she had a disqualified licence bones if i remember right.

On nothing at Souths? At the time was announced as a big signing

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Wests_Tigers_Forum/ar/t6431.html

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/galuvao-told-quit-for-god/story-e6frexqr-1111113783162?nk=2f06e085d6c7253971f8be8db75bf824

Sure it is the tele but he is quoted as being on 350k.
I am puzzled as to why everyone is so set on it being a player rather than one of the support staff

Another article about this

NRL premiership ring sold: hunt is on to discover which Manly Sea Eagle cashed in
Nick Walshaw The Daily Telegraph November 28, 2014 12:00AM

SO WHICH Manly Sea Eagle reckons an NRL premiership is worth only $2300?

A rugby league witch hunt is officially underway on the northern beaches after revelations in Wednesday’s The Daily Telegraph that a 2011 Grand Final ring has been auctioned off on eBay.

Already several Manly players — including captain Jamie Lyon, hooker Matt Ballin and fullback Brett Stewart — have come forward to rule themselves out as the seller, as has departed NSW Origin forward Anthony Watmough.

Asked if, after falling out with the club, he had become the first player in history to auction off a premiership ring, Eels recruit Watmough replied: “I didn’t play football to win premierships for the club, I played to win them for my mates.

“There’s no way I would ever give mine up.”

Follow the link to continue reading..........
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-premiership-ring-sold-hunt-is-on-to-discover-which-manly-sea-eagle-cashed-in/story-fnp0lyn2-1227137394183

O.k. then Dropmough that is very sweet, not knocking that you did something for your mates, but what about the club that provided you that success? So did you get that ink with the big Sea Eagle on your bicep for your mates too? And so I guess because you have no mates at the worms then you dont have to worry about winning a premiership there, good thing that, because in all likelihood you wont be winning anything of value there anyway except for maybe a big wooden spoon.

Manly did so much for this tool and he continues to be a turkey and when he says something like 'I didn’t play football to win premierships for the club'. I take this personally, because I am part of the club and that club is the Mighty Sea Eagles.....! Why did he even have to say anything anyway about premierships, he could have just said 'no I did not sell my bling', full stop. So did he ever give a crap about our club, the fans etc.....ever......for that matter? And does he ever stop to consider just how much our club supported him even through all of his off field indescretions....! Far out....grrr..... seriously get over yourself Dropmough. :mad:

I realise my outburst is off track a little but it is the off season and well I have no refs to yell at and well this just annoyed me. I have had a gut full of Dropmough and his snide remarks...! Rant over.

Now back to the topic, if Galuvao did indeed sell the bling, then it might be a nice gesture from the club to buy it back for him, he really is a top bloke and has great integrity. Unlike some people who are no longer playing for the Mighty Sea Eagles, not mentioning any names cough, drop mough....!!

RE: Who Sold Out The 2011 Premiers?
Another article about this

NRL premiership ring sold: hunt is on to discover which Manly Sea Eagle cashed in
Nick Walshaw The Daily Telegraph November 28, 2014 12:00AM

SO WHICH Manly Sea Eagle reckons an NRL premiership is worth only $2300?

A rugby league witch hunt is officially underway on the northern beaches after revelations in Wednesday’s The Daily Telegraph that a 2011 Grand Final ring has been auctioned off on eBay.

Already several Manly players — including captain Jamie Lyon, hooker Matt Ballin and fullback Brett Stewart — have come forward to rule themselves out as the seller, as has departed NSW Origin forward Anthony Watmough.

Asked if, after falling out with the club, he had become the first player in history to auction off a premiership ring, Eels recruit Watmough replied: “I didn’t play football to win premierships for the club, I played to win them for my mates.

“There’s no way I would ever give mine up.”

Follow the link to continue reading..........
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...7137394183

O.k. then Dropmough that is very sweet, not knocking that you did something for your mates, but what about the club that provided you that success? So did you get that ink with the big Sea Eagle on your bicep for your mates too? And so I guess because you have no mates at the worms then you dont have to worry about winning a premiership there, good thing that, because in all likelihood you wont be winning anything of value there anyway except for maybe a big wooden spoon.

Manly did so much for this tool and he continues to be a turkey and when he says something like 'I didn’t play football to win premierships for the club'. I take this personally, because I am part of the club and that club is the Mighty Sea Eagles.....! Why did he even have to say anything anyway about premierships, he could have just said 'no I did not sell my bling', full stop. So did he ever give a crap about our club, the fans etc.....ever......for that matter? And does he ever stop to consider just how much our club supported him even through all of his off field indescretions....! Far out....grrr..... seriously get over yourself Dropmough. :mad:

I realise my outburst is off track a little, but it is the off season and well I have no refs to yell at and well this just annoyed me. I have had a gut full of Dropmough and his snide remarks...! Rant over.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Pretty sure Lussick was back available for selection for the GF but was left out. His suspension wouldn't have been any longer than Stewarts

He was available for the GF, it's just that Hasler decided to go with Mauro as they were on a winning run.

cherry_poppins said:

Are you saying he is retarded or a mongrel dog?

cherry_poppins said:

Love to see you say that to his face champ.

So the same poster who got on his high horse about someone using the word 'downie, is now calling someone a 'mong'.
If downie is short for down syndrome then you could say mong is short for mongoloid (a derogatory term for mentally handicapped people).

Why is there another thread on this issue? Can one of the moderators please merge.

On a positive note.....a Manly 2011 Premiership winning player without a ring will always have more than a Storm player with 2007 and 2009 rings.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6