Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Watmough has become that player that mediocre "old timer" that offers nothing to the team outside of clapping when the opposition drop the ball, patting his teammates on the back when they do something good, and making the "stay clam" hand gesture when the game is on the line.

What a goose.

He no longer offers anything of merit himself, but he will play the role of elder statesmen and fool himself into believing that his "experience" is rubbing off on the young forwards.

Watmough has become that player that mediocre "old timer" that offers nothing to the team outside of clapping when the opposition drop the ball, patting his teammates on the back when they do something good, and making the "stay clam" hand gesture when the game is on the line.

What a goose.

He no longer offers anything of merit himself, but he will play the role of elder statesmen and fool himself into believing that his "experience" is rubbing off on the young forwards.

Sounds like he's qualified to run the NRL then.

What annoys me with choc is he wants us as manly fans to move on and get past our annoyance at him, yet he keeps talking about it!!! You are just not the smartest are you choc?
I agree,I cant understand why it has to keep being rehashed, this was over ages ago

Imagine when he shows up at reunions, or tries to join the ex-players group? It might be interesting to be a fly on the wall.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11