Watmough never again in a Manly jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
He won't be charged. He'll be fine next week, and he'll be our best backrower in 2015, extend his contract, and be as stabilising as he was when Des left. He'll also at come point come out and support the stable we have.

He doesn't want to be at manly. !!

He doesn't agree with certain contracts of certain players and doesnt approve of decisions made by the club.

Buzz reporting that Parramatta will officially announce Choc and Danny Wicks signings as soon as Manly are done for the season.

Legends don't rip teams apart....culture us built around a squad, not a few...maybe we should of released him and kept Glen...wonder what would be said then.....

"If" he is the infection, its p1ss poor form, from a club that stood by all his misdemeanours....enjoy your ride to Parra Choc, only a bit further and you'll be at Wenty playing for NSW Cup at Ringrose....but a lot of Parras best have.

I think alot of manly fans have a love hate relationship with Choc. Yeah he has achieved alot and been awesome for Manly. He has also dished up some garbage on and off the field.

I won't bag him while he is at the club and I will take him at his word he hasn't signed but if he has I will personally offer to pick him up from his northern beaches mansion and drop him off at his new joint at parramatta.

the mauler said:
Buzz reporting that Parramatta will officially announce Choc and Danny Wicks signings as soon as Manly are done for the season.

I don't know if the parramatta is true.

But too many signs point to it being true.

- brad Arthur
- origin statements/ rumours about eels
- contract issues at manly
- granted green light by manly to seek new contract from 2016
- manly withdraw 2 yr extension
- rumours this week regarding the eels deal.

They say where there is smoke there is fire.

I'm sure all agree , if a player doesn't have the heart to be at a club , well he shouldn't.

the mauler said:
Weidler reporting that we are looking at Russell Packer and Willie Mason as Chocs replacement for next year.
Didn't mason sign with dragons ??

Packer is one big unit !! Could work well

panash said:
the mauler said:
Weidler reporting that we are looking at Russell Packer and Willie Mason as Chocs replacement for next year.
Didn't mason sign with dragons ??

Packer is one big unit !! Could work well

I wouldn't piss on Packer, pardon the pun.

Brissie Kid said:
If they sign Packer I won't be supporting the team again until he is gone.

Totally agree , don't want him anywhere near the club. Makes Choc look like a choirboy.

Brissie Kid said:
If they sign Packer I won't be supporting the team again until he is gone.

This has to be weidler making **** up surely. I'm with you Packer is a grub and should be sent back to NZ when released from prison not given a contract by us.

Here we go

http://m.smh.com.au/sport/loss-of-glenn-stewart-to-south-sydney-rabbitohs-still-rankles-manly-sea-eagles-board-20140913-10glt5.html

strone33 said:
Here we go

http://m.smh.com.au/sport/loss-of-glenn-stewart-to-south-sydney-rabbitohs-still-rankles-manly-sea-eagles-board-20140913-10glt5.html

Yeah just read it the usual rubbish from weidler, he has gone from mundanes spokesman to watmough's. oh and what a surprise peters again his letter manages to fall into weidlers hands it makes me sick.

Mitch said:
Brilliant to see emails from Peters to Glenn's manager being published, it just highlights how frustrating this season has been as a supporter. It almost makes me look forward to the off season, although I'm sure there will be more of the same then as well.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I cannot stand these absolute hypocrites who tell everyone they are 'Manly through and through' and then keep pushing their own agendas at the expense of the club. It is this kind of CRAP that has helped to derail a season that had so much promise. I know injuries etc have cruelled us to a degree, but it's this infighting and factionalism which is just pathetic and serves no other purpose than to cause problems.

I'm so over this now, if toovey as the coach didn't want to re sign gift he doesn't have to justify it to anyone and if they are not happy they can leave simple as that. Peters, Weidler and some players seem to think they need an explanation and they don't.

Mr Buddy Weiser said:
Mason would be a good pick up. I wouldn't go anywhere near packer. Any link?

All Danny the Worm said was

What Watmough may not be aware of is that the club is already looking around to replace him. Obvious forwards on the market include Russell Packer and Willie Mason. Out of that pair, Mason would be the better fit — he could slot into a club that will need an old head and a character.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/loss-of-glenn-stewart-to-south-sydney-rabbitohs-still-rankles-manly-sea-eagles-board-20140913-10glt5.html#ixzz3DCSYDr6g

That's just him pointing out two controversial names with absolutely no basis of Manly having even considered them. He may have well added John Elias to that list for all it is worth. More rubbish from the grub.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8