Watmough never again in a Manly jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well this is my club,my team who I love with a passion,last night was sad,and it really hurt,but Im not about to start bagging the club and the players.It felt like I was on the Kennell last night in here,you have to love your club through the good and the bad. I have followed this club for so long,and seen the good and the bad before,and we rose above it then,and we will do it again

Both Symonds & Watmough won't be seen again this season .

Will make next week not just tough , impossible.

I'll still be a fan as I have for a long time , but it still hurts to see this once great side implode .

Mark from Brisbane said:

I'll still be a fan as I have for a long time , but it still hurts to see this once great side implode .

Symonds as well? What happened to him?

Mark from Brisbane said:

Symonds was not on report?? Why do you say we have seen the last of him this year?

My bad, Jamie Lyon was the other in that tackle. By that stage of the game I was throwing pillows at the TV and not exactly watching at 100%

Both won't be seen next week!!

Mavin said:
Jamie Lyon is a clean skin even with charge he should still be alright for next week.

Depends on the grading, not if they make it a 3 or 4 or a 5 ( although highly doubtful).

He won't be charged. He'll be fine next week, and he'll be our best backrower in 2015, extend his contract, and be as stabilising as he was when Des left. He'll also at come point come out and support the stable we have.

master blaster said:
you know Choc doesnt want to go, he could be forced out too,but I wouldnt blame him if he did,after seeing the way he keeps getting bad mouthed by Manly supporters any chance they get,how about getting behind him,and stop believing media speculation all the time

The parra forum is openly stating that he has signed with them already

If he wanted to stay he would but he doesn't

tookey said:
master blaster said:
you know Choc doesnt want to go, he could be forced out too,but I wouldnt blame him if he did,after seeing the way he keeps getting bad mouthed by Manly supporters any chance they get,how about getting behind him,and stop believing media speculation all the time

Done deal then ... cause their forum probably knows as much as ours. :p

Have a feeling that Choc will be a the fall guy here ( no pun intended ) and Killer will escape being stitched up.

Ingliss was diving for sure, but Choc has a record so will do time.

bob dylan said:
280 plus games
4 grand finals
2 premierships
20 odd finals matches
14 Origins
16 Test matches

Yeah it's a tough school when that doesn't put a player in the legend class.

I am with you on Wolf, hey we all have our faves.

Edit: just looking at that record, he would be close to our most decorated player ever. I know a few guys played in 4 winning GF sides etc but Chocs record is amazing.

A Thousand ****ing likes right here!

bob dylan said:
280 plus games
4 grand finals
2 premierships
20 odd finals matches
14 Origins
16 Test matches

Yeah it's a tough school when that doesn't put a player in the legend class.

I am with you on Wolf, hey we all have our faves.

Edit: just looking at that record, he would be close to our most decorated player ever. I know a few guys played in 4 winning GF sides etc but Chocs record is amazing.

All of that but isn't there a saying about lending people your wife or lawnmower? In Choc's case we should extend that to 2014 premiership aspirations.

tookey said:
master blaster said:

someone close to him stated on Facebook he wants to stay,and I think I believe them before the parra forum

The fact that Manly have withdrawn their offer of a 2 year contract extension to Watmough only confirms that he is going.

He has been telling everyone for months now that he wants out. He won't be here next year. Just wait and see

Don't care about his "legend" credentials. I can honestly say I have always struggled to like Watmough and thought him to be a tad overrated.

If he stays, he stays. If he goes I won't be upset. Not in the least.

Frank said:
Don't care about his "legend" credentials. I can honestly say I have always struggled to like Watmough and thought him to be a tad overrated.

If he stays, he stays. If he goes I won't be upset. Not in the least.

I agree, how many of Roosters, Souths, Cowboys, Bulldogs or Storm would offer Watmough more than 300,000 grand a year? I would say none...I couldn't care less if idiots such as Parramatta would give him 500,000. There are 20 back rowers who I would take over Watmough, probably more...He is no longer essential in the long run.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6