Game Day: Warriors v Manly [Round 21, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
would not say warriors were anilating us, we had 50+ tackles in their 20 compared to their 9. We should of executed better in first half, and the warriors were allowed to slow the ruck to their advantage. they are a pretty crap side, disappointing losing 2 points to them

No doubt we just thought we had to turn up and win this but...

The refs have been an absolute disgrace this game, the slowing down of the ruck, hands on the ball and holding down from NZ has been a ****ing disgrace, not to mention the consistent offside the warriors have been all night particularly there outside backs.

Then the old make up a forward pass call at the end to make sure they got the win

The fix was in from kick off on this one,

Toddy doesn’t want us in the top 4
so when we had 33 tackles in their 20 and they had 5 it was the refs fault. Come on we were terrible.

Des should have gone with Jetski in place of Boyle :cool:

Walker was unsighted in the 2nd half and Corey was wasted at centre @:cool:

Hope Brad didn't rupture anything :praying:

Well a reality check that was! Kind of some positives out of that after all our hype. I’m hoping this will get us back to Earth before finals. It was very good to see us fight back after looking so flat. Fingers crossed for a strong run into the finals starting next week!

Congratulations to the Warriors. Came up with a game plan to nullify our attack and executed it beautifully. Their own attack was just as good.

I'd like to say that their attack hasn't been that good and that their early tries only came from kicks. Would be a bit hypocritical though considering how long and loud we cheered when Garrick scored that try off of DCE's kick last week against the Knights.

TBH, the score flattered us tonight. The sad fact is that it took Blair to be sin-binned for us to make a game of it. But Api's poor dummy half passing was just the icing on the cake for some really poor play by Manly tonight.

Well done to the Warriors. It just wasn't our night.....but it least 24-16 is better than 18-0 on for and against..

We don’t deserve any credit for coming back and the players shouldn’t expect any.

We were playing against 12 men who as a team had done enough to win. And our lot had done more than enough to lose

We need to tighten up, and quick

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Warriors. Came up with a game plan to nullify our attack and executed it beautifully. Their own attack was just as good.

Finally, some common sense on here.

My only concern about this game, is blueprint given to other teams.
Although, the Warriors just ran harder, tackled harder....its a simple game.

Well, hopefully we learn from that. Des needs to get into Cherry’s ear about panic football and kicking on zero and 2nd tackles when attacking in the 20. Also, putting Api back on at that time when we had momentum was weird, especially given he is a dummy half.

That might make us fire up against the Tigers and Raiders.

What happened to Parker? Injury? I’ve been out so no idea on the first 65 mins except the score.

It was the most unbelievable injury you'd probably ever see on a rugby league field. Took a tap from a penalty touch finder, and as he lifted his foot to the ball to tap it and his knee bent, it appears that he may have (though hopefully not) done his ACL.

Their line speed in defence and dominance in the tackle was what it came down to. They gave us absolutely no time and were up in our face particularly within the 20m metres, which led to rushed decisions.

Luckily it looks like DCE seems ok, hopefully Brad’s injury isn’t too bad either. Thursday’s game against the Tigers obviously becomes hugely important.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8