Game Day: Warriors v Manly [Round 21, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No doubt we just thought we had to turn up and win this but...

The refs have been an absolute disgrace this game, the slowing down of the ruck, hands on the ball and holding down from NZ has been a ****ing disgrace, not to mention the consistent offside the warriors have been all night particularly there outside backs.

Then the old make up a forward pass call at the end to make sure they got the win

The fix was in from kick off on this one,

Toddy doesn’t want us in the top 4

Seriously Api wtf was that sht. He auditioning for them. Fuking pot plant plays all night mostly from Dce and Tom.

It wouldve been more damaging to our season to pull that one out of the fire than lose it, I’m glad we made up the defecit to protect our points differential, but we Need to get the boneheaded plays out of our game

Api really is quite **** at most facets of footy
Cherry needs to sharpen up. A lot.

If I see any players yacking it up with smug prick Blake green after that loss, I will be furious.

We had best learn something out of this. Sharpen our focus and play much better next week

We showed greater skill in scoring tries than the Warriors but playing dumb in the first half cost us badly

I think 12 v 13 made them look good. Warriors aimed up in defence. Have to take that one on the chin and hopefully a wake up all that we are not there yet. Parker will be a huge loss for us at this time of the season. PS why was Wardell the best option at Centre?

The team has been on a high and played some breathtaking football. Tonight was about adapting to the conditions and matching the enthusiasm of a desperate team like we where in Melbourne a few weeks back. What I did like is the team kept trying. 15 left and 18 down and created problems by playing faster and taking advantage of the extra man. The game I feel was lost at 4-0 down, we have a full set of 6 on their line and we gave them an easy out by kicking it dead when the play was to grind them down and get a repeat if we don't score. They scored in the next set and then straight away and that was a lead they were not likely to lose. I think it was a great effort by the Warriors and a lesson for our boys to be ready every week. Now lets see how they bounce back against the equally desperate Tigers next week.

Hopefully Parker is the only injury with another short turnaround against the Tigpies next Thursday

What happened to Parker? Injury? I’ve been out so no idea on the first 65 mins except the score.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11