Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
FMD. Some on here have been going on like a headless chook about 'those on here' that labelled him this and that and what scum they are.

Well feathered friends won't be any back flipping here ladies.

The guys a turd. Sure a really good player but still a turd.

For me just let him go at the end of the year. He's spent too much time of his short career on the sidelines due to his own stupid actions. How many chances do players get? Drug overdose. Missing games because he punched a door. This DV charge. The guy obviously has anger management issues which I hope he can get over but bloody hell he's a liability.

Channel 7 showed it too as their first up news and they replayed some of the 000 phone call. They also showed the police coming to their home and the police questioning Dylan.

What about all the imposters in this thread wanting Walker gone!
Let the backflipping begin, although there are those that will continue like a dog with a bone lmao
Welcome back champion

No back flipping from me. I still don’t like the bloke however whilst he is in our colours I will support him. I will keep my fingers crossed that we won’t renew his contract at the end of the season

@yokahontas , hope I can say this with respect, and in a way of conversation without you taking offense.

I stated all along that Walker "might" be found innocent of the accusations , and we as parties not privy to the event shouldn't judge.

You didn't accept that at the time , prejudging him, stating that if there is smoke, there's fire, and there's track record.

The magistrate after hearing many parts of evidence from various witnesses there was 0 justification for a judgement.

I notice you haven't warmed to Walker or his position again, even after the ruling.

THEN, the NRL , and in particular Todd Greenburg, and the NRL's legal counsel, (a female btw), reviewed all court transcripts , and found 0 commentary that warranted any further action by the NRL, suggesting that there was no evidence that anything could be advertised about the case that could be detrimental to the NRL's reputation at a later date.

But there's track record you say. Okay, let's look at that, shall we?

He overdosed on prescription drugs after a post season injury. Pretty dumb, yes. Funny, at 20, I was dabbling in recreational drugs like ecstacy. Dumb, yes, but I did it. We aren't responsible at that age. Hopefully Walker learnt from that near death experience. Pretty scary and stupid, but hardly earth shattering. Wasn't even pot. Was a legally subscribed , prescription drug. Btw, I don't do drugs, never even had a puff of a cigarette (they say it stunts your growth hahaha). But I did dabble in that back then, many years ago.

Then, wow, he punched a door in a fit of rage. Honestly, I've done that in fits of frustration, myself. We all get worked up and explode at times. I hardly think that's unique. Sometimes our temper gets the best of us.

Just wondered what your thoughts on the matter is now? I'm hoping this was a respectful and thoughtful post. Just wondered what your thoughts now we're?

We will support him at brookvale oval
Think the storm and raiders away games this year looms large as major tests for Dylan, both sets of fans will give it to him.
Why is he any different to any other Manly player who has pulled on our jumper and copped many a spray at opposition grounds!
Opposition boos use to be used by our players as motivation to get the job done and get the two points

@yokahontas , hope I can say this with respect, and in a way of conversation without you taking offense.

I stated all along that Walker "might" be found innocent of the accusations , and we as parties not privy to the event shouldn't judge.

You didn't accept that at the time , prejudging him, stating that if there is smoke, there's fire, and there's track record.

The magistrate after hearing many parts of evidence from various witnesses there was 0 justification for a judgement.

I notice you haven't warmed to Walker or his position again, even after the ruling.

THEN, the NRL , and in particular Todd Greenburg, and the NRL's legal counsel, (a female btw), reviewed all court transcripts , and found 0 commentary that warranted any further action by the NRL, suggesting that there was no evidence that anything could be advertised about the case that could be detrimental to the NRL's reputation at a later date.

But there's track record you say. Okay, let's look at that, shall we?

He overdosed on prescription drugs after a post season injury. Pretty dumb, yes. Funny, at 20, I was dabbling in recreational drugs like ecstacy. Dumb, yes, but I did it. We aren't responsible at that age. Hopefully Walker learnt from that near death experience. Pretty scary and stupid, but hardly earth shattering. Wasn't even pot. Was a legally subscribed , prescription drug. Btw, I don't do drugs, never even had a puff of a cigarette (they say it stunts your growth hahaha). But I did dabble in that back then, many years ago.

Then, wow, he punched a door in a fit of rage. Honestly, I've done that in fits of frustration, myself. We all get worked up and explode at times. I hardly think that's unique. Sometimes our temper gets the best of us.

Just wondered what your thoughts on the matter is now? I'm hoping this was a respectful and thoughtful post. Just wondered what your thoughts now we're?

Hi Ryan hope you are well mate.... I can tell you what my thoughts are;

You should be stood down under the 'no fault policy' as a Sea Eagle member until an investigation is carried out by dumb and dumber (Greenturd & Beattie). You are able to communicate with other members, but are unable to post any further, until the conclusion of the investigation. You have brought the blog into disrepute by these unacceptable behaviours, which Greenturd's daughters are shocked that any supporter would behave in such a way. :)

All jokes aside and on a more serious note, I agree with the post entirely. I am sure that many of us have done some things when we were younger that we are not really proud of, however, it is those mistakes we learn from that make us better people IN MOST CASES.

One thing that should be crystal clear in all this is that Walker won't be getting another chance at our club unless he's a model citizen for the rest of the year.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8