Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Sharks Players/Fans will test Walker's concentration. :nerd:

But that's why he gets the big bucks - focus on Feki :wait:

There are two ways of looking at every situation . A optimistic and a pessimistic view and we are all conditioned to think a certain way

The optimistic facts view .....

The raiders players and fans also tested his concentration where he had to focus on that pressure goal to win us the game . That goal was a huge defying moment for Dylan as the players and all the fans were jeering him .

And he delivered because as you say he does get the big bucks because he is an elite centre

Also

He has been training and running with the team so he wont be short of fitness and unfamiliar with his players

Des would have him ready and prepared . Des is meticulous with his planning and he would have planned ahead with Dylans return

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He wont be rusty mate , he will be pumped up and raring to go

Do you remember that winning pressure goal he kicked at the end of the extra time to win us the game when all the raiders players were sledging him ?

I dont think you do

Get a replay and watch it ;)
How could we forget! :giggle: That was a very memorable win, thanks to him @:D

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
How could we forget! :giggle: That was a very memorable win, thanks to him @:D

Dylan was sledged from pillar to post as he nailed the winning goal over the posts and snatch the win from the raiders grasp and broke their hearts

I will never forget that moment .

It was a classic Manly moment

Where every one sledges us and we walk away with our chest up proudly winning the game

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Be interesting to see the impact of Des and the player group after his holiday. Fair dinkum if he stuffs up, they will all line up to beat the s#%t out of him. Then we can have a go.....

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
All the best on your return Dylan... Hope to see many tries like this one.

X factor and Match winner .

Having Dylan back in our team is like having a loaded gun in your holster that fires real bullets that make a real mess

images.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
What about all the imposters in this thread wanting Walker gone!
Let the backflipping begin, although there are those that will continue like a dog with a bone lmao
Welcome back champion

No one can win every one over . Not even the Great Dylan Walker . Nothing new here

I do agree with you and most that Dylan is a champion feathered friend

StuBoot

Bencher
Probably already mentioned but I would also like an explanation from Greenturd, given that Walker is Not guilty in a court of law, yet Chee Kam was found guilty of common assault Chee Kam was basically suspended for just 2 weeks while Dylan had to sit out 9 weeks as a quasi suspension no matter how you package it.
How can that be fair and level playing field.

Women and kids loading.
Men, boys, Uber drivers are not rated highly enough by the NRL.

Great news for us we really need him. Hopefully we get back AFB and Jorge. They might be without fifi and prior along with Johnson moylan and Graham. Townsend can still cause more damage then LG so we need another half and we need to put pressure on there halves unlike last week we let Milford do what he liked

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Great news for us we really need him. Hopefully we get back AFB and Jorge. They might be without fifi and prior along with Johnson moylan and Graham. Townsend can still cause more damage then LG so we need another half and we need to put pressure on there halves unlike last week we let Milford do what he liked
Moylan will be back this week unfortunately according to Townsend. Fifita may play as well.. fingers crossed he doesnt

TimmyQ

Bencher
So Dylan is only contracted till 2019 - I wonder if there are other clubs now interested or we keep him but on a lower contract by default through lack of external interest.

I'm happy that Toddy thinks that the no fault system was a success after Walker was acquitted of charges.. Now we all know Walker gets paid to innocently sit on the sidelines scratching his balls whilst the image of the game is supposedly protected. But how is Manly as a club going to ever get compensated for paying a player to do nothing for that period of time and as @Woodsie alluded to it may have had a bearing on where we finish on the competition table = further loss of revenue/potential sponsorship..

Thanks Toddy! It worked out well you nob.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14