[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
They forgot to give him a training routine for the fu**ing bathroom. Deadset this is bulls**t. How the f**k does he think he can play NRL when he can't even go to the fu**ing bathroom. I don't believe this story at all. Stinks of a bulls**t coverup that been going on for a few weeks.
Performing the act of self-fellatio in the bathroom, does come with a certain amount of danger (or so I’ve been told).

This guy sits on the sidelines more than he plays. Sorry time to leg this flog go. Need to sign a fullback asap. I bet if and when he comes back he'll do the other hammy. We can't keep wrapping this guy up in cotton wool.

Video on channel 9 tonight showing Tommy sprinting in the corso on saturday night against some bloke

Sounds like he did his hammy when pissed

Danny Weidler Retweeted

9News Sydney
@9NewsSyd

·
1h

#EXCLUSIVE: This is the vision of Tom Trbojevic sprinting in The Corso, in Manly, Saturday night. The Sea Eagles insist this is not when he injured himself. Trbojevic maintains he was injured slipping in the bathroom. Full story with
@Danny_Weidler
tonight at 6.00pm on #9News

Danny Weidler
@Danny_Weidler

·

Last edited:
More indicative of a wrist injury though, wouldn't it? :)
You weapon !
Maybe the hammy story is just a smokescreen for the true injury - rsi of the wrist

Look on the bright side At least Tommy wasn't sprinting against Foran in the corso otherwise they would both have done hammies

Last edited:
If he was having a few sprints on the corso that’s kinda cool really
Cool really? A guy who is on a mill a year who never plays is on a specially designed program to get the hamstrings fixed.

I'd imagine the "experts" didn't expect a professional athlete with his history to be sprint racing some clown on a Saturday night (no warm up,no stretching just stupidity)

Lets give him the benefit of doubt and believe him that it didn't happen in the sprint race he should still be fined for stupidity.

Yes, but not for future years.
It is bloody awful, but we have to face reality at some point.
Unfortunately for us it is for future years, unless he had a catastrophic injury and can't play again then we would get salary cap relief, but as it stands a hamstring injury is not career ending , especially if it's on the other leg, so we still have to keep on paying him until the end of his contract and it's still part of the salary cap

Cool really? A guy who is on a mill a year who never plays is on a specially designed program to get the hamstrings fixed.

I'd imagine the "experts" didn't expect a professional athlete with his history to be sprint racing some clown on a Saturday night (no warm up,no stretching just stupidity)

Lets give him the benefit of doubt and believe him that it didn't happen in the sprint race he should still be fined for stupidity.
fair enough

Slipped in the bathroom?

My understanding though uneducated is that to injure the hammy slipping you need to go nearly full splits (think skiing accident). so he is a grot leaving soap everywhere and not drying the floor

Snotted and went to the dunny in the early hours is a possible - bearable

Or raced a random (which looks like he lost) on the corso and did it, only to realise when he got up to piss hours later that the injury was done

Bet the guy that raced him was a Roosters or Storm supporter,

Last edited:
This guy sits on the sidelines more than he plays. Sorry time to leg this flog go. Need to sign a fullback asap. I bet if and when he comes back he'll do the other hammy. We can't keep wrapping this guy up in cotton wool.

Calling a player a flog because he gets injured......classy

Do people think Tom is out there hoping or trying to get injured or he enjoys it?

I've no doubt the person hurting the most is Turbo.

Yet grown adults on a forum throw their toys out of a pram because of it.

It is embarrassing

Oh thats bull****.. time to renegotiate his contract. And jakes as well
Unfortunately for us we just have to suck it up, we paid overs for Jake in order to prevent both of them going to another club such as the Dragons who were really interested, you can't renegotiate again based on poor performance or injury unless a new contract is due.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10