[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Tough watch seeing Tommy apologising to the members, poor kid is gutted.

Also the medical retirement or "Tom should take a pay cut" people are out of this world.
Why should Tom have to volunteer a pay cut. The club and him agreed a deal in good faith and injuries are a part of footy.
He should take a pay cut. We pay him to play football and entertain us and he isn't living upto his contract at all. Watch this wont be round 4 it'll be more like round 8 and then he will be walking on egg shells trying not to get hurt all year and we know it will happen again. If foran goes down as well by Job we are screwed.

This would be our spine

Funa
Schuster
Dce
Croker (spew emoji)

Croker goes down its cust and some kid named brit. This is spoon territory as we all know dce cant do it without turbo. Once again ****ed before season starts just when i was getting so pumped. Now we will get pumped. Roosters souths panthers... omg we are toast

I assume Funa into fullback
I think that is the way he will go. Funa wasn't going to make the top 17 and has probably training mainly at fullback to cover Tom. Saab has also been training there apparently; however, I doubt they will throw a rookie with no Manly game time into the fullback role when he will more than likely be our first choice winger. Funa started looking good there towards the end of last season - he improved a lot over that final four week period.

Toula and Weekes also have experience at fullback in the lower grades (apart from other positions), but I don't see them coming in this early.

It is really tough for Tom. If he has yet another year dogged with hamstring injuries then it might kill his desire for the game and the club must be wondering how long they can have 900k sitting on the sideline year after year.

Thank **** the NHL is still going. We are going to get stomped with no recognised 9 or 1 (once AGAIN) not in our team. Oh, and a 6 that plays somewhere around 25% of each season.

Yes I fear you are right , can’t take a trick can we !!

Genuine question.
I know some say it's wrong to speculate but let's say he has two more hammy injuries (god forbid but seems more likely by the day).
Can he be medically retired? Did he have hamstring injuries before the signing of the current contract?
Can he voluntarily take a pay cut? Has that ever happened and would the NRL allow it?
Can we source the injury back to the last Origin he played so we can get cap relief? (OK. That wasn't a genuine question).
And please no answers containing the Manly hatred loading because EVERY fan thinks the same about their own club.

I just don’t get it. Why was there any need for subterfuge? If he did it on Saturday night fooling around then so what. It was dumb but no need to cover it up!
Yeah I agree, it’s not like he got hurt punching a door. If he was having a few sprints on the corso that’s kinda cool really, refreshingly innocent Saturday night hijinks.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8