Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sure!

It was a relatively short interview, however covered a few topics that hadn't really been touched as yet.

He was asked about his plan for Moltzen and said the first thing Tim needs to do is get a full pre season under his belt, he hasn't had one in 3 years. He said he's not here for a lot of cash, just an opportunity (made me think about the fact he was a very big part of the Tigers attack when Benji etc were firing and he could be a really handy pick up).

He was then asked about Tom Wright, who he labeled as a 'freak'. About 6'1, with speed, can pass left and right, can kick left and right but is unlikely to see any senior football this year. Has just came back from ACL surgery and will be available around April. They won't be rushing him back though, they'll be nursing him as he is something special which was outlined by the fight they had with the ARU to get him.

It's very evident he is extremely highly rated.

He finished off by talking about Cartright and the great influence of the coaching staff around him. He said they had a very different program, methods of training and playing and it has been embraced by the guys, both new comers and senior players this week.
Thanks Mitch!

According to the rlw mole, the bloke who runs the menswear store in temora predicts big things for manly under barrett

It's funny we chased him for half his career to play over here, but only get him as a unproved coach.
We will go ok, I just hope mr tapau comes back from UK with no injuries.

He's a product of the Illawarra who started his career not as a Dragon but playing for Illawarra, and if you think that's a poor pedigree then consider from whence our greatest ever player and only Immortal originated.
Who?? Zorba?? Surely you mean Brett and Glenn Stewart!

Honestly I know hes a Dragon, its hard to get your head around it. I know hes a rookie coach and all. But he strikes me as a guy who will do what it takes to get a result.

I love tooves. I have my copy of the 1997 arl handbook with him on the cover still.

I just cant see my favourite manly man of all time having made the decisions that so far barrett and co have managed to make (and im actually getting well pumped for the coming season because of). Maybe hes just too nice and maybe a little too old skool to relate to the modern cut throat-edness? of modern League.

I can - he let Glenn go, fighting with management to do so.

Sure he wouldn't have made all the same descisions as Barrett (Bozo really) but maybe Matty B and Parcell would have been a great combo as well. Not too many tough descisions apart from that one.

Sure!

It was a relatively short interview, however covered a few topics that hadn't really been touched as yet.

He was asked about his plan for Moltzen and said the first thing Tim needs to do is get a full pre season under his belt, he hasn't had one in 3 years. He said he's not here for a lot of cash, just an opportunity (made me think about the fact he was a very big part of the Tigers attack when Benji etc were firing and he could be a really handy pick up).

He was then asked about Tom Wright, who he labeled as a 'freak'. About 6'1, with speed, can pass left and right, can kick left and right but is unlikely to see any senior football this year. Has just came back from ACL surgery and will be available around April. They won't be rushing him back though, they'll be nursing him as he is something special which was outlined by the fight they had with the ARU to get him.

It's very evident he is extremely highly rated.

He finished off by talking about Cartright and the great influence of the coaching staff around him. He said they had a very different program, methods of training and playing and it has been embraced by the guys, both new comers and senior players this week.

That last paragraph scares the crap out of me given how poor the titans were

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10