Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
+ Fire Dan Ferris (replaced by Singe)
+ Fire John Cartwright (replaced by Tooves)
+ Fire Trent Barrett (replaced by Des) - this one I feel bad about
+ Retain Siebold as a defensive caoch
+ Bring back Crusher to sign players (role taken from Fulton / Cartwright)
+ Fulton goes back into retirement / radio

We get some accountability back.

+ Fire Dan Ferris (replaced by Singe)
+ Fire John Cartwright (replaced by Tooves)
+ Fire Trent Barrett (replaced by Des) - this one I feel bad about
+ Retain Siebold as a defensive caoch
+ Bring back Crusher to sign players (role taken from Fulton / Cartwright)
+ Fulton goes back into retirement / radio

We get some accountability back.
Seibold already left for the Bunnies.

Remember, Des had issues with the club implementing KPI's after such a wonder run of results. He was being somewhat white anted by our terrible back office.

How are those kPI's looking the last couple of years.

Still unsure I want him back but pretty sure all will be forgotten if he comes back and has us back mid to top of the top 8.
History shows we need a Manly man in charge.

Still believe Penn, Zorba and Bozo would not be able to handle having a YES man not coaching. Hasler would just to tell them to get stuffed I am the coach.

How are those kPI's looking the last couple of years.

Still unsure I want him back but pretty sure all will be forgotten if he comes back and has us back mid to top of the top 8.
History shows we need a Manly man in charge.

Still believe Penn, Zorba and Bozo would not be able to handle having a YES man not coaching. Hasler would just to tell them to get stuffed I am the coach.

EXACtly what our club needs mate. Bozo, Zorba & Penn all need to be put back in their boxes where they belong. Des would have this place back in shape in no time.

EXACtly what our club needs mate. Bozo, Zorba & Penn all need to be put back in their boxes where they belong. Des would have this place back in shape in no time.
Bozo was not in his box in the days of Wilson etc, the CEO knew his position had nothing to do with football and all to do with signing cheques and that was made clear to them in the early and mid 00's

Remember, Des had issues with the club implementing KPI's after such a wonder run of results. He was being somewhat white anted by our terrible back office.

Remember everyone - Des Hasler is Manly through and through.

Bozo went to The Chooks. Vaughtan went to The Chooks. They are still Manly blood.

There's always two sides to every story, and I feel Hasler was being pressured by inappropriate areas, who should have just stfu, which is why he left.

I'd have him back, and Tooves as our assistant ANY day of the week. Would bring pride and individual accountability back into the squad. We'd have our identity back.

I don't know what you'd call the product we have witnessed the last 12 months, but it sure doesn't FEEL like Manly.

I agree with some of what you wrote, and disagree with some others, regardless he won't be coming back, no way he'll be under Bozo, and no way will he want a reduction in his power base.

I agree with some of what you wrote, and disagree with some others, regardless he won't be coming back, no way he'll be under Bozo, and no way will he want a reduction in his power base.

Just do what Blue Pill did again, and just troll every comment. @Woodsie see what I mean mate. Zero value add. Should just ban the guy for good.

Reading the play is now suggesting Des and Manly have already had informal meetings together recently...... How's his house going didn't it get damaged in the high tides. May be Zorba just wanted to help him out.

The split was pretty nasty so it's hard to see Des coming back, but money talks. One possible lure for him, win one more comp with Manly and he is our greatest ever coach.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10