The Sei-build

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
yeah

yeah it doesn’t make sense at all. Everyone knows that Latu and Samuela are better players than copper johns , Jake arthur and woods.

Obviously more at play
It is because Isaac Moses manages Seibold, Aaron woods and Cooper johns. So obviously Moses is telling Seibold to select his clients in the team. Aaron woods does absolutely nothing but walk around the field and pretend to tackle. Luke brooks and tommy talau also isaac moses clients. It all makes sense now.

Okay, here's the thing that I'm puzzled about. Why in the HELL do people call out "four" in golf when the ball is heading towards other people? Like why "four?" What's the significance of that actual word, rather than "LOOK OUT !!!!"?
It's spelt fore.
Scottish.
Caddies.
Google is your friend Ryan 😉

It is because Isaac Moses manages Seibold, Aaron woods and Cooper johns. So obviously Moses is telling Seibold to select his clients in the team. Aaron woods does absolutely nothing but walk around the field and pretend to tackle. Luke brooks and tommy talau also isaac moses clients. It all makes sense now.
What are you? Ten years old?

Team Tartak or Team Moses?

Like it or not, it's in Seibold's only interest to win a premiership. He's trying. Mestrov is trying. If they make the wrong decisions, it's on them.

That's the business of footy.

We are fans who hope for the best but, by our very nature, go along for the ride.

Mrs Tartak is that you?

Like it or not, it's in Seibold's only interest to win a premiership. He's trying. Mestrov is trying. If they make the wrong decisions, it's on them.

We are fans who hope for the best but, by our very nature, go along for the ride.
So you explain to me why Seibold is selecting Woods ahead of Samuela or Keppie? Woods is hopeless. Its because Seibolds boss Isaac Moses is telling him too. Not that difficult to understand. Seboild/Moses did the exact same thing with broncos a few years back and it let a wooden spoon. Now they are going again at Manly.

Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

So you explain to me why Seibold is selecting Woods ahead of Samuela or Keppie? Woods is hopeless. Its because Seibolds boss Isaac Moses is telling him too. Not that difficult to understand. Seboild/Moses did the exact same thing with broncos a few years back and it let a wooden spoon. Now they are going again at Manly.

Sorry mate, you are DREAMING if you think a player agent is dictating to a coach who to play and / or not play on a week to week basis.

Let's get real here.

Well said Budgie !!

In relation to the team makeup we all know that the salary cap and having to have a bunch of low ball players to make up the 30 is part of the deal.

This doesn’t apply for some clubs as they have enormous 3rd party options.

So there will be some off contract that we keep , some we won’t and there will always be a couple of decisions made that people will say “ we should have kept player X and not player Y”.

There will always been some min wage plodders to fill the 30, that’s how the system works.

And there will always be the fan favourites that should have been kept ( and weren’t ).

I laugh at some of the comments on here at times but it is a forum so everyone is entitled to an opinion.

As to the rebuild , I’m excited , if we can add a hard nosed prop from somewhere ( in lieu of some rumoured to be going ) I’d be even more excited.

Alex Jones, is that you?

So their goal is to employ only shi>t Moses players, lead the club to a wooden spoon and get the sack after 2-3 years and never get a head coaching deal anywhere ever again. Yep that's a solid plan for their futures :oops:

Hey Danno

I always like to think that there’s often a lot more at play than we as fans know.

For example we offered Thomas Flegler big $$$ to come earlier this year so we are obviously keen on getting a gun prop.

So you could look at your analogy as,

Woods just replacing Boyle , neither great players but an improvement never the less as Boyle is ****ing hopeless.

Samuela , no inside knowledge but maybe he’s been offered big $$$ to move and if we are after a prop maybe we just can’t fit him in by doing both.

Keppie , see above

Not saying your comment is wrong ( it’s your opinion ) but I prefer to think “ outside the square “ when I hear about these possible moves.

In reality , we , as nufties , have no real idea of the workings behind the scene so anything we say is extremely subjective.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, you are DREAMING if you think a player agent is dictating to a coach who to play and / or not play on a week to week basis.

Let's get real here.
Unfortunately your innocent mind is not quite familiar with Isaac Moses and the business of rugby league. Ill make this as simple as possible. Moses manages Seibold and Woods. Samuela and Keppie are much much better than Woods. Yet Woods continues to get selected ahead of them.

Unfortunately your innocent mind is not quite familiar with Isaac Moses and the business of rugby league. Ill make this as simple as possible. Moses manages Seibold and Woods. Samuela and Keppie are much much better than Woods. Yet Woods continues to get selected ahead of them.
What you may have discounted however is Woods is on nothing this year and probably wants a minimum contract next year.
Keppie is on big money and is not producing what the coach wants and expects for the coin he is on and samuela was playing starting 2nd row then all of a sudden got pulled from the match last week so clearly that has to do with the contract negotiations and something behind the scenes. Samuela seemed to be getting a good go prior to this. Maybe you could shine light of what changed?
I would take the rationale of who's the better footballer currently out of it you won't find an answer to that because on ability keppie and Samuela have alot more upside then woods but it's not always all that's factored in to team selections.

You should write to the club owners and warn them what is happening, sounds like quite an emergency.
Not much point hammering away at us here, we are mere fans and pretty much scorn all player managers anyway.

You should write to the club owners and warn them what is happening, sounds like quite an emergency.
Not much point hammering away at us here, we are mere fans and pretty much scorn all player managers anyway.
Exactly , write to Mestrov, if Danno is a member he’s obliged to respond.

Exactly , write to Mestrov, if Danno is a member he’s obliged to respond.
Mestrov knows exactly whats going on because he is the one signing the Isaac Moses clients (Luke brooks, tommy talau, woods, cooper johns, ben conden) at Seibolds/Moses request. Mestrov just dosent know how ugly it will get in the future. Especially now that manly are letting go of there future in latu and samuela fainu at Seibolds/Moses request.

2020 wooden spoon broncos when Seibold was in charge had 9 players managed by Isaac Moses. There is a reason phil gould despises isaac moses amd has a no isaac moses players policy at his clubs or at most very few.

2020 wooden spoon broncos when Seibold was in charge had 9 players managed by Isaac Moses. There is a reason phil gould despises isaac moses amd has a no isaac moses players policy at his clubs or at most very few.
It's not working out too well for Phil's doggies at present. Loosing 66 to 0 vs the Knights.
Ouch. The Knights. Ouch again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10