The Sei-build

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Where has all your positivity gone Ryan… yesterday you were singing praises … today … well you are back to normal!

Just sayin’

Because yesterday I was seeing improvements in the team (which I'm happy about), yet today I'm reading some clown at the club claiming our premiership window is open. It's an absolute joke, and up there with Penn claiming we were a premiership threat this year after picking up Condon, Tuilagi and others.

So the answer to your question is I'm happy to give praise when it's due, but also happy to critique when it's due. I'd rather that, than just accepting "everything" as either positive or negative.

Secondly, I'm guessing you missed the positive points in that post? For example - the want to keep Keppie. I rate the guy, so I'll say that.

People getting worked up on the premiership window claim.

I think logically their point is, we have DCE for 2 more years and Tom and Jake in their prime.

Time to push the chips in
Tom in his prime...

1688285783377.png

People getting worked up on the premiership window claim.

I think logically their point is, we have DCE for 2 more years and Tom and Jake in their prime.

Time to push the chips in

Be arrogant if you (I mean the club btw, not you) can back those claims up (like we could with the Stewart, Matai, Choc, Lyon types in the team).

It just looks and sounds silly mate, making that claim, when you've just recorded 3 wins in your last 9 games.

How about focusing on making us competitive first. It's an absolute rarity for us to beat a top 4 team (top 4 as teams stand to end the year). Now it's quite rare to win against top 8 sides.

Let's become even a half decent team before making bold claims.

Be arrogant if you (I mean the club btw, not you) can back those claims up (like we could with the Stewart, Matai, Choc, Lyon types in the team).

It just looks and sounds silly mate, making that claim, when you've just recorded 3 wins in your last 9 games.

How about focusing on making us competitive first. It's an absolute rarity for us to beat a top 4 team (top 4 as teams stand to end the year). Now it's quite rare to win against top 8 sides.

Let's become even a half decent team before making bold claims.
Okay Ryan, let’s talk turkey here.

You’ve just implied Disco is arrogant & silly for what he posted.

How is that in any way playing the ball & not the man?

Okay Ryan, let’s talk turkey here.

You’ve just implied Disco is arrogant & silly for what he posted.

How is that in any way playing the ball & not the man?

You may want to re-read what I wrote Captain Von Trappe haha. Give it another go, I'm sure you can do better ! Not only did I not call Disco arrogant (who I think is an awesome fella), I expressly went out of my way to confirm the point it wasn't pointed at him.

I meant players like Choc, Lyon, had an air of arrogance about them, which was actually a good and healthy thing, because they could back that up. The club COULD be cocky.

Not sure how you're trying to make this about me hahaha, FMD mate. This is the PERFECT example of your agenda, and is now in black and white for everyone to see and read. You can't backtrack and say you made a mistake now either. You read what was written, and acted accordingly.

Last edited:
You may want to re-read what I wrote Captain Von Trappe haha. Give it another go, I'm sure you can do better ! Not only did I not call Disco arrogant (who I think is an awesome fella), I expressly went out of my way to confirm the point it wasn't pointed at him.

I meant players like Choc, Lyon, had an air of arrogance about them, which was actually a good and healthy thing, because they could back that up. The club COULD be cocky.

Not sure how you're trying to make this about me hahaha, FMD mate. This is the PERFECT example of your agenda, and is now in black and white for everyone to see and read. You can't backtrack and say you made a mistake now either. You read what was written, and acted accordingly.
So if you didn’t think what Disco said was arrogant, why introduce the concept of arrogance to your reply to him?

What was silly about what he posted?

So if you didn’t think what Disco said was arrogant, why introduce the concept of arrogance to your reply to him?

What was silly about what he posted?
Dear god. Are you drunk? Ask @Disco , let him tell you himself. Not sure if you're just being antagonistic, and trying to cause an argument.

What's worse, you're questioning it, even after I explained and quantified it in simple terms for you. Haha.

You ****ed up. Just own it. You let your agenda get in the way of simple comprehension.

Dear god. Are you drunk? Ask @Disco , let him tell you himself. Not sure if you're just being antagonistic, and trying to cause an argument.

What's worse, you're questioning it, even after I explained and quantified it in simple terms for you. Haha.

You ****ed up. Just own it. You let your agenda get in the way of simple comprehension.
I get it, you think the club is being arrogant & silly claiming we’re in a premiership window, but you replied to Disco’s post when all he said was that he doesn’t get why people are freaking out over said claim & it’s time to push the chips in.

Don’t you think that was just a tad passive-aggressive?

I get it, you think the club is being arrogant & silly claiming we’re in a premiership window, but you replied to Disco’s post when all he said was that he doesn’t get why people are freaking out over said claim & it’s time to push the chips in.

Don’t you think that was just a tad passive-aggressive?
You may think that because you have a hardened dislike of me, and an unbalanced agenda (which you've now made clear to even your biggest supporters here). Even they can't defend you on this one.

To every other person who read that, they'd understand it for exactly what it was. "The club" shouldn't be making claims about premiership windows, until (like teams of ours in the past) can back those claims up. Arrogance is actually very healthy 47MVEagle when the club can carry it. It's about confidence.

In my opinion, we aren't there, and making those bold claims, makes the CLUB look a little silly. Let's create some consistency and some compete before we (the club !!!!!) make those calls.

Passiva aggressive? To whom? The club? Because there wasn't one word of disrespect to Disco, not one. Again, that's just your spite and agenda, which in my mind, is the only passive aggressive situation in any and all of this.

In my opinion, we aren't there, and making those bold claims, makes the CLUB look a little silly. Let's create some consistency and some compete before we (the club !!!!!) make those calls.
You could have said that in response to Disco’s post.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10