The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Enjoying the series they are only short videos but would take hours to produce and edit so props to the media team at manly.

As for coach Spoony. I really want this bloke to succeed. For a bloke who never played for the club he's trying bloody hard to embrace and spread the clubs culture. Probs a bit too hard. He loves the saying manly mentality. I think if you had a shot every time he said it episode 2 you would be off your head lol.

He says all the right things and has the best intentions. But results will make or break seibs and I hope it's a case of making him. The club needs it and he needs it.

Maybe they have all grown up a bit?

People are very quick to forget how young players are and their ability to actually learn and mature as people.
Well said @Isz , This is putting things in the right mature perspective

We all pay a price for maturity as we age and some of us pay a bigger price than others who make bigger miscalculations

In the end It is not how we start our lifes journey that defines us but how we finish it
1703293463057.png

Last edited:
As for coach Spoony. I really want this bloke to succeed.
We all should Really want success for Every Manly Person involved in our Legendary clubs Quest for premiership winning success

The right thing to do as Manly People is to stick together to achieve success

The wrong thing to do together as Manly People is to Persevere with losers
Any one that sticks with losers ends up being a loser like them

*Cam Newton Legendary Superbowl Winner!!! *
1703294575623.png

Last edited:
We all should Really want success for Every Manly Person involved in our Legendary clubs Quest for premiership winning success

The right thing to do as Manly People is to stick together to achieve success

The wrong thing to do together as Manly People is to Persevere with losers
Any one that sticks with losers ends up being a loser like them

*Cam Newton Legendary Superbowl Winner!!! *
View attachment 25734

Bozo,

If you're going to include a "winner", even better a person with "legendary" status, you might want to include someone who has ACTUALLY won a Super Bowl 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Enjoying the series they are only short videos but would take hours to produce and edit so props to the media team at manly.

As for coach Spoony. I really want this bloke to succeed. For a bloke who never played for the club he's trying bloody hard to embrace and spread the clubs culture. Probs a bit too hard. He loves the saying manly mentality. I think if you had a shot every time he said it episode 2 you would be off your head lol.

He says all the right things and has the best intentions. But results will make or break seibs and I hope it's a case of making him. The club needs it and he needs it.
….. but will you still demean him by calling him spoony!

Love this again. Hales seems to have a strong voice in the coaching team.

Looks like Froggy and Sips are the only ones not fully trained. Lodge appears to be participating to some extent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8