The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not too many shots of the Schu other than standing behind the posts a few times on the one of the sprint sessions .But one shot seemed to show him looking pretty slim I thought ,I really hope he has a good year
My guess is that Seibold has ordered Schu to take a back seat when it comes to media promos for now. He's under enough pressure, so under the radar for a while is sensible. Hopefully he's also been told he's going to have to earn a spot in the side, because he doesn't have enough runs on the board yet to be an automatic selection.

IMG_4674.jpeg

Episode 2 Monday 7.30pm

Set your alarm clocks - part 2 out this evening
Thank you @TheWheel
This is a Great Build up to our up coming Grand final Winning Season

2024 all comes down to what defines Manlys Greatness

2024 all comes down to all great teams setting up their alarm clocks for the Ultimate prize

2024 all comes down to this !
and this folks is the one and only true Winning Manly Way !
1702249693237.png

Last edited:
This is 1 of the greatest initiatives Ive seen since my first day following the club !!
This gives no guarantee of how we will go once the season kicks off, but as a fan the word "hope" springs to mind.....and I feel most fans who have taken time to watch this will feel confident the team is shaping up well for 2024 and that in itself is a great thing.
Credit to the Manly marketing and coaching staff for coming together as 1, to allow us fans an insight into a bunch of blokes ripping in and buying into the culture, which is a perfect start if we are to compete......loved it !! :clap:

This is 1 of the greatest initiatives Ive seen since my first day following the club !!
This gives no guarantee of how we will go once the season kicks off, but as a fan the word "hope" springs to mind.....and I feel most fans who have taken time to watch this will feel confident the team is shaping up well for 2024 and that in itself is a great thing.
Credit to the Manly marketing and coaching staff for coming together as 1, to allow us fans an insight into a bunch of blokes ripping in and buying into the culture, which is a perfect start if we are to compete......loved it !! :clap:
To be honest as usual
This to me is a copy and paste of the exciting Tiger town series
It has all been done before to no avail
All talk and little action on the field
It was a complete anti climax to the long suffering Tiger fans

The Wild West 2022 series
did not live up to the Tigers 2022 season
1702289456972.png

To be honest as usual

View attachment 25657
Sorry to pop ya balloon Bozo, but there's a few true and false statements my good man...
The main correct thing, is the Tigers done a pre season video training a few years ago, which actually benefited them with the high level sand dune fitness training from Ron Palmer and co shown by early season upsets against fancy rivals, purely down to their advantage in fitness, as shown by the fact as the season runs on, the better teams naturally improve fitness and then blow them off the park...but the hard training proved advantagous no doubt at all....
The real key point is the Tiger video showed a bunch of individuals busting it hard, but lacked comradery I seen in the Manly stuff, where the off field bonding and group activities (away from footy) was a far different look and the players looked far more connected and relaxed, which makes the hard stuff enjoyable and when it counts on the field, a great thing to have.
In my personal experience around some high level teams, the Best teams build that steely resilience you need when it counts through a balance of the hard, the tears, the laughter and the feeling of having each others backs and this is a massive seperation from the 2 teams pre season training shows imo and personally, the best thing to come out of it is that very difference.

Last edited:
To be honest as usual

View attachment 25657
I disagree. The Tigers in that Tiger Town series never looked like they had a playing group leader on or off the field. They didn't have a clue. It was all coaches talking, I was watching that series and thinking WTF aren't the players blowing up. It was cringe worthy, car crash embarrassing and became hard to watch the players were so unenthusiastic.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8