The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
An anti-Manly article from the semi-illiterate cowards of the sporting news....

It must be a Wednesday or Thursday before a Manly game in Australia!
It’s not those cheeky “staff writers” again is it?? Those little rapscallions!! They just want to liven up everyone’s day lol! It’s amazing what sort of stories you can write when you’re never held accountable and can quote “un-named sources” then hide behind a semi anonymous misnomer...

You have no idea what is into Bozos mind . Next time ask me before you post on my behalf feathered friend .
Bozo is into what makes players Great and that Is performing great consistently .

Rubbish Bozo. I know what you're like. Its been profiled, and my tea leaves never lie and are always accurate because they are Bushells. Unfortunately the chicken entrails weren't as conclusive. They kept confusing you with someone called Dwayne Johnson

Rubbish Bozo. I know what you're like. Its been profiled, and my tea leaves never lie and are always accurate because they are Bushells. Unfortunately the chicken entrails weren't as conclusive. They kept confusing you with someone called Dwayne Johnson

Is bozo talking about bozo peak bozo?

I haven't ever really been sold on young Kelly.. but I must admit he has progressed along way. And i put my hand up when i am wrong. Keep it up BK!

3 great tries in 3 consecutive games for Brian Kelly
Perspective ....
Yes it was a great effort from close to the line from Kelly to score the try
Ball security and defence let him down once again and as a result two tries to the Warriors
One strip that resulted directly to to a try and the other miss tackle where he was burned for pace .

Perspective ....
Ball security and defence let him down once again and as a result two tries to the Warriors
One strip that resulted directly to to a try and the other miss tackle where he was burned for pace .

Tell me you’re not blaming him for that try when Hodkinson, who’s defence is deplorable, got trampled and Kelly was subsequently left flat footed and got beat.

Wasn’t his best game today, but that try was all on Hodko’s terrible defence.

Tell me you’re not blaming him for that try when Hodkinson, who’s defence is deplorable, got trampled and Kelly was subsequently left flat footed and got beat.

Wasn’t his best game today, but that try was all on Hodko’s terrible defence.
Look at the replay . I wont tell you anything . Your a smart guy to figure it out your self
Hodko and Kelly were both left for dead

Look at the replay . I wont tell you anything . Your a smart guy to figure it out your self
Hodko and Kelly were both left for dead

Mate he ran straight over Hodko, that was HIS tackle to make. As I said, Kelly got beat but that try wasn’t his fault.

His 5/8th defence is disgraceful.

Mate he ran straight over Hodko, that was HIS tackle to make. As I said, Kelly got beat but that try wasn’t his fault.

His 5/8th defence is disgraceful.
I watched the game on Fox and on the replay analysis of the try the commentators also pointed out Kelly's bad defence that led to that try and I agree with them .
We will agree to disagree . That's what this forum is all about feathered friend .
Sadly our season is finished as we have been inconsistent as individuals and as a team . Some of our play options were absolutely deplorable .
Game management and game plan does not seem to exist.
I predicted that Hodko would be the 5/8 that would bring cohesion and structure to our team and boy was I wrong big time !!! . Hodko brings nothing to the team .
DCE is one of my favourite players who has so much ability to turn our games around but its not happening anymore . So many talented underperforming players that leave a club to join another coached club and become rejuvenated and back to their best proves to me that the coach has a role to play in bringing the best and worst in a player
We have had some injuries and cap issues but we have also had a competitive team to field each week but the trouble is our competitive team does not perform to their potential

Last edited:
Perspective ....
To be fair he didn’t make the initial miss which made it very difficult for him to cover.

The commentators got it wrong, as they often do. They saw Kelly in the frame on replay and his name was mentioned. They said Kelly got run over - which clearly he didn’t - Hodkinson did.

To be fair he didn’t make the initial miss which made it very difficult for him to cover.

The commentators got it wrong, as they often do. They saw Kelly in the frame on replay and his name was mentioned. They said Kelly got run over - which clearly he didn’t - Hodkinson did.
Sorry mate but I totally disagree with you . I agree with the commentators .
Thanks for your reply

Sorry mate but I totally disagree with you . I agree with the commentators .
Thanks for your reply
They both missed him, but it was Hodkinson's tackle to make. Once Hodko got trampled, Kelly had to leave his man to try to make up for it, but he was on the back foot because of the initial miss and was easily bumped off. The "defence" (for want of a better word) on the previous two tackles in that set was equally deplorable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11