The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
NO!!!!! You have failed .... you have been the one that has failed to see even a glimmer of merit in Kelly. You have been the one to post 100's of abusive and dismissive posts any time any body gave the kid any praise ...

You have been the one who has refused 100's of calls to ease up on the kid by spewing this win nonsense as an excuse to be an arrsehole ........ and call a great young man a stain on the Manly jersey .... all because he is not as good as you would like ....

So NO!!! it is not up to Kelly .... it is up to you to grow up ... stop the win bullshiite ..... apologise to Kelly and accept that you may have been wrong .... like all of us have been on occasion .....
Thank you for your views feathered friend and here are mine .....
I haven't been wrong as the criticism was warranted when he was finally dropped last season and I was finally vindicated when people like you were saying just how great he was going .
This year he had a few good games and a few ordinary games and a few good games doesn't make a great player . Consistency makes a great player . So its not up to any one on here to prove just how good Kelly is it is up to Kelly to prove that he can perform up to standard consistently .

What do champion Bodybuilders , footballers and athletes have in common?
GREATNESS DOES NOT COME BY WHAT WE DO OACCASSIONALY
IT COMES WHAT WE DO CONSISTENTLY .
I don't have a great physic and am in peak physical fitness because I go to the gym here and there . I am , We are who we are because of what we consistently prove to do !!!
consistency-quote-8-picture-quote-1.jpg

Bozo is into the tough hard running no nonsense speedy players who look spectacular on the field. He's not into the subtle, the nimble, the canny. He likes them strong, powerful, direct. Thing is one complements the other. Two the same are predictable The best centre combinations Manly has had have always been of very different syles of player.
You have no idea what is into Bozos mind . Next time ask me before you post on my behalf feathered friend .
Bozo is into what makes players Great and that Is performing great consistently .

Kelly is developing nicely. I was critical of him early in respect of poor handling and his defense. But he has worked hard on his defence and it has improved significantly and his handling has also improved. Young Kelly has sublime footwork and I hope we can hang onto him long term. My biggest criticism is that we waste his talents and Walkers talents by not getting early ball to them. Probably a case of DCE trying too hard and trying to do too much on his own. Lets hope with Hodkinson on board that DCE relaxes a bit and trusts his outside men to use their talents a bit more often.
Perspective post . @Tragic-Eagles . Kelly is developing nicely
Just how nicely he will develop time will tell .
Its up to Brian .
Good luck Brian .

Not sure what Brian did to deserve this.....or for that matter the rest of us.
Maybe you can both try to keep it in your pants for now, and maybe put a shirt back on.
What did you find wrong with my post about Brian ?
Maybe you can tell me ?

Winterstein should go to make room for Kelly

Why Brian Kelly can't put pen to paper

Still on Manly and the club has announced that promising young centre Brian Kelly is staying on board for 2019 - but I’m hearing that’s not necessarily the case just yet.

The Sea Eagles will be able to retain Kelly - but only if they can successfully shuffle on a couple of other players.

That may be the reason Kelly is yet to be re-signed and remains - officially at least - a free agent at the end of this season.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...y-rabbitohs/ymw282a7d3ft1hfuogvsuiq9v/slide/2

Still on Manly and the club has announced that promising young centre Brian Kelly is staying on board for 2019 - but I’m hearing that’s not necessarily the case just yet.

The Sea Eagles will be able to retain Kelly - but only if they can successfully shuffle on a couple of other players.

That may be the reason Kelly is yet to be re-signed and remains - officially at least - a free agent at the end of this season.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...y-rabbitohs/ymw282a7d3ft1hfuogvsuiq9v/slide/2

Another "sports journalism" masterpiece from the ever reliable hacks at sporting news.

Kelly is NOT off-contract at the end of this season.

How do they get away with publishing the rubbish they do?

Fair trade Frank out for BK.
Have to agree.

Another "sports journalism" masterpiece from the ever reliable hacks at sporting news.

Kelly is NOT off-contract at the end of this season.

How do they get away with publishing the rubbish they do?

Technically clubs can negotiate to buy BK from 1 Nov 2018 and Manly "with SC issues" may offer him a year early to ease the cap.

Ironically we got him a year early from the Tits.

Technically clubs can negotiate to buy BK from 1 Nov 2018 and Manly "with SC issues" may offer him a year early to ease the cap.

Ironically we got him a year early from the Tits.

Geeze you guys like to twist stuff and split hairs.

EVERY player in the NRL can be negotiated with from each nov 1 for their services if their contract expires at the end of the following season, Kelly is the same as every other player.

The article is.titled "Why Brian Kelly can't put pen to paper" , Brian Kelly isn't required to put pen to paper for us in 2019; he already signed up for 2019.
I seriously doubt we would not do our best to retain him for 2020 and beyond, when that time comes. The wolves will start circling after nov 1 2018.

Last edited:
Geeze you guys like to twist stuff and split hairs.

EVERY player in the NRL can be negotiated with from each nov 1 for their services if their contract expires at the end of the following season, Kelly is the same as every other player.

The article is.titled "Why Brian Kelly can't put pen to paper" , Brian Kelly isn't required to put pen to paper for us in 2019; he already signed up for 2019.
I seriously doubt we would not do our best to retain him for 2020 and beyond, when that time comes. The wolves will start circling after nov 1 2018.

Have a bex

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10