The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its sounding more and more like this has been coming on for quite a while.

I can't help but agree with @ricardo in that we dodged a bullet by his leaving to go to doesn't-matta when he did. Being a bit selfish here but with all the crap going on at Manly right now, problems like Foran is having is the last thing Manly needs to deal with.

I just hope he gets his life sorted out. When he signed with the Speels I hoped his on-field form would nosedive, but I don't think a fair minded Manly fan would have wished it on his private life.
I wished for it. :devil:

Giving the game up might be a ploy to ease the Eels salary cap - his millions can be discounted, then if he comes back eventually from his shoulder/mental health/personal issues they can just start over???

I liked some of the comments made at the end of the article, this one in particular ....
Dennis 7 hours ago
"There is life after rugby league, Kieran seems to be a well articulated young man that could succeed in another career path."

Another career path? Maybe he could buy a TAB.

Or maybe daddy can buy him a pub so he can have his mates over every day

If he's one of the alleged to have been involved in the controversy surrounding those two matches, perhaps quitting the game will assist in minimising the punishment for it. Perhaps it's a gentle push from above to sweep the matter under the carpet ..... kind of like Barba's exit from the Dogs. It is the way a particular administrator handles controversy.

By quitting due to personal issues, his name won't be tarnished officially and he may carve out a career in the business world and exploit his sporting backround etc

I liked some of the comments made at the end of the article, this one in particular ....
Dennis 7 hours ago
"There is life after rugby league, Kieran seems to be a well articulated young man that could succeed in another career path."

Most people are well articulated. I think we have about 340 points of articulation. Foz could be down to 339 with the shoulder out of order though. There is life after rugby league, but generally you are less articulated, if you play at the top level. Bloody injuries!

Ironically, some of our best players are not very articulate.

@:p

If he's one of the alleged to have been involved in the controversy surrounding those two matches, perhaps quitting the game will assist in minimising the punishment for it. Perhaps it's a gentle push from above to sweep the matter under the carpet ..... kind of like Barba's exit from the Dogs. It is the way a particular administrator handles controversy.

By quitting due to personal issues, his name won't be tarnished officially and he may carve out a career in the business world and exploit his sporting backround etc
OR is he getting on the front foot? Please don't quit fozzy we will brush that saga under toddy's carpet if you promise to stay.

Disagree with the second part.
No one with integrity would forgive someone turning on their own employer :mad:

So glad he left Manly and I hope the business thinking at Manly, won't entertain Fiz coming back :cool:

Idris left the NRL to get his mental health sorted, it would serve Fiz well to acknowledge his issues @:cool:

Weidler has him refuting the retirement rumour.
'I need football in my life and this shoulder injury has reinforced that to me '
Apparently he was no help with the removals due to the shoulder. His partner can't take a trick. No sooner is he back, and he's no good for lifting.

And if he doesnt have his partner anymore, what else is there to do in life ...other than punting of course.

Most people are well articulated. I think we have about 340 points of articulation. Foz could be down to 339 with the shoulder out of order though. There is life after rugby league, but generally you are less articulated, if you play at the top level. Bloody injuries!

Ironically, some of our best players are not very articulate.

@:p
Ahhhh, but Semi is articulated... n'est-ce pas?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8