The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one thing that does resonate with me is that it is true that he never seemed to have these off field issues when he was at Manly. They only started when he went to the Eels.

Maybe we all under estimate the influence that DCE a noted cleanskin and his halves partner since 2008 at Manly had on him. Tooves was always saying that they complemented each other perfectly on and off the field.

Even though snake, matai etc will have retired by 2018 there is still Zorba who we know is a massive fan, mentor and friend of Foz who is still around.

I don't think the Dalai is the saviour everyone thought he was and Foz just bought a place at Freshwater.

ClnqCR7WMAAhqne

Would people forgive him? Was all this happening to him before he left us? I was very disappointed in his actions. But th3 care free and happy Foz was good. Wouldn't mind that Foz again

Ger some people are hungry for success....

Personally, I say stuff Foran, stuff Hasler and any other germ who conducts themselves in that manner.

All the best to Foran with battling his demons, but people need to be accountable for their actions.

Someone ****s in my bed I aint gonna wash the sheets, make it up nicely for them and make them breakfast in bed just because the next bed they shat in was lumpier than mine!!

None of Foran's old mates are at the club anymore and why would the Eels have to grant him a release him for 2018 on compassionate grounds when he is free leave after next year anyway?

Dumb article.

What a bull****, beat up of a story.

Coming back to be with all his close mates to "heal" is he???

Which of his close mates would that be in 2018?

Twatmough....no
Gift..................no
Snake..............no
Matai..............no

What a load of bollocks.

Nothing better than New Idea for blokes is RLW.

Maybe we are going to let Eddie Hayson and his mates into the dressing rooms again and that's what they're getting at?

I reckon this will for sure happen wether we like it or not. Parra want Hayne back and I think Foran will return to us in 2018 and Hayne will go back to parra and they will also re sign Semi.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 19
Ger some people are hungry for success....

Personally, I say stuff Foran, stuff Hasler and any other germ who conducts themselves in that manner.

All the best to Foran with battling his demons, but people need to be accountable for their actions.

Someone ****s in my bed I aint gonna wash the sheets, make it up nicely for them and make them breakfast in bed just because the next bed they shat in was lumpier than mine!!
100 percent agree. I wish him all the best (and the same with de$ler) but don't expect me to welcome him back when his decisions (which shafted us and especially Tooves) back fire on him.

I would take back Foz in 1/2 a heartbeat.
All is forgiven and forgotten. Come back home!.
He is a Manly boy that was overcome by some serious personal issues. He belongs at Manly rather than anywhere.
Plus, I want Manly to win a premiership again :)
NYEagle
Fiz is busy suing Manly for some TPAs.
Plus he is joined at the hip to Dalai.:cool:

His personal problems won't be fixed in two years. He has been unmasked as a pill popping, gambling freak who hangs out with degenerates, rather than his young family :wondering:

Risk of him sooking at Board decisions again, is still extreme :fubar:

Manly can unearth another 5/8 by 2018 :nod:

Fiz is busy suing Manly for some TPAs.
Plus he is joined at the hip to Dalai.:cool:

His personal problems won't be fixed in two years. He has been unmasked as a pill popping, gambling freak who hangs out with degenerates, rather than his young family :wondering:

Risk of him sooking at Board decisions again, is still extreme :fubar:

Manly can unearth another 5/8 by 2018 :nod:
Good points, to be fair. But still........
I'd consider Nathan Cleary as a reasonable plan B.
NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10