The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about this?
foran.PNG

Sterlo would be in therapy after these latest revelations about Foran. I've never seen a bigger man crush than the one Sterlo has on Kieran. He would have been pulling himself silly over the thoughts of what he believed Foran would deliver to his beloved Eels.....and now that's all fizzled away.

Poor old Sterlo, he must feel so let down and embarrassed about his very public pleading for Foran's signature. The Golden Child has turned out to be Iron Pyrite Child.

Sterlo would be in therapy after these latest revelations about Foran. I've never seen a bigger man crush than the one Sterlo has on Kieran. He would have been pulling himself silly over the thoughts of what he believed Foran would deliver to his beloved Eels.....and now that's all fizzled away.

Poor old Sterlo, he must feel so let down and embarrassed about his very public pleading for Foran's signature. The Golden Child has turned out to be Iron Pyrite Child.
What fools...that's gold.

Sterlo would have put a few Grand on the eels this year.

Kieran Foran to meet with Parramatta officials to decide his future
June 5, 2016 9:06pm
NICK WALSHAW

PARRAMATTA superstar Kieran Foran will meet with club officials as early as Monday to determine how best he moves forward with ongoing treatment for a range of off-field issues.

Still immobilised after undergoing shoulder surgery, Foran could choose to stay in Sydney for treatment with the Eels medical team, return to a Queensland rehabilitation centre or even continue his recovery overseas — as happened with close friend, Roosters halfback Mitchell Pearce.

Only weeks after being admitted to a Brisbane clinic for personal issues, which followed a relationship breakdown, the Parramatta captain was then at the centre of allegations $75,000 had been punted from his TAB account.

In recent days, there has been further revelations about the New Zealand Test star’s friendship with former brothel owner Eddie Hayson, who is denying any involvement in the current NRL match fixing scandal.

There is no suggestion Foran or Hayson have done anything wrong in respect to these claims.

There are, however, concerns about the welfare of a player who is one of the most respected, and liked, footballers in the game.

Speaking with The Daily Telegraph, an Eels spokesman said the club would meet with both Foran and his management early this week to determine his ongoing treatment.

“This club’s number one priority is the welfare of Kieran,’’ the official said.

“And we will provide all the support and resources necessary to ensure he returns to full health.

“We will work with all the key stakeholders to map out the best plan possible moving forward.”

Elsewhere, Manly official Peter Peters threw his support behind Foran and other members of the 2015 Manly Sea Eagles during on interview on Sky Sports Radio.

“I’m still in a state of shock as to where Kieran Foran is at in his life at the moment. I love that boy,” Peters said.

“I’ve sat in the TAB with him and bet on racehorses but I didn’t know he punted to the extent allegedly being said.

“I hate to see some of the players whose names are being dragged through the mud now,” Peters said of the alleged match fixing scandal.

“I have laughed with some of those blokes, I have cried with some of them after games. I know what they are like.

“Some of those players who have been mentioned … they would knock you out if you even suggested they throw a game. Such is their will to win.

“To get five or six of them — it’s just ridiculous. I cannot see it going anywhere.

“I don’t know how we’re looking at something like this when a bet of that magnitude has to be registered. You cannot pull a million dollars out of the air with a bookmaker or betting agency.”

Asked if hand on heart, he could say no Manly players had bet against the club, Peters replied: “I can’t do that because I don’t know.

“But these guys, you would not get them for $50,000. Not when they’re on contracts of $600,000.

“There are circumstances in people’s lives where they do stupid things. I don’t know whether anyone has been put in that position but I do know, collectively, there is no way you would get them.

“No way, in the world.”

Peters also questioned if rugby league had become the “ham in the sandwich” of an underworld dispute.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e/news-story/89ea8176f2b2294a6576edddf885fc15

Too much conflicting stuff here...
Over on the Lurker (I think) one of his team mates said that KF was only a "$10 to $20 punter" and would not have a TAB account with $75K in it.

So, why would a really big punter hang out with a chicken-**** two-bob punter at Wyong races?

So, If the $75K WASN'T his, then KF certainly knew whose it was. If it WASN'T his and he didn't know about it, why would he want to sue the TAB? Wouldn't you think that he would deny knowledge of the money and encourage the TAB to find out what is going on?

Too much conflicting stuff here...
Over on the Lurker (I think) one of his team mates said that KF was only a "$10 to $20 punter" and would not have a TAB account with $75K in it.

So, why would a really big punter hang out with a chicken-**** two-bob punter at Wyong races?

So, If the $75K WASN'T his, then KF certainly knew whose it was. If it WASN'T his and he didn't know about it, why would he want to sue the TAB? Wouldn't you think that he would deny knowledge of the money and encourage the TAB to find out what is going on?
The one thing that isn't confusing is that he's made a real mess of his life. He could have had it all ... (Instead of) rolling in the deep (****).

I believe it to be two separate issues.

The law suit is about the contravention of the privacy act in relation to the non protection of KFs account/personal details.

Didn't all of this come out after the police investigation into certain players' betting activities, perhaps one of these investigators divulged this information and not the TAB, it may be hard to prove who is liable for giving out this information.

The one thing that isn't confusing is that he's made a real mess of his life. He could have had it all ... (Instead of) rolling in the deep (****).

100% correct. When he was a kid I thought he had a great attitude, seemed to have his head screwed on properly and he'd go down as one of our greats. How wrong was I!!

I honestly just hope he sorts his life out at this point.

Just on this REHAB. We have learnt over the past weeks that he has had visits or communicated with the following people while in "care"

The Dalai visited.
The Greenslime visited.
Eddie Haysen visited.
Advised and consulted with his manager regarding Manly lawsuit.
Advised and consulted with his solicitor regarding Manly lawsuit.
Advised and consulted with his solicitor regarding libel lawsuit.
Advised and consulted with his solicitor regarding TAB lawsuit.

Let out to play a game of high pressure football in front of thousands, but apparently to fragile to talk to a sports reporter.

Starting to think his Doctor is a goose.

Just on this REHAB. We have learnt over the past weeks that he has had visits or communicated with the following people while in "care"

The Dalai visited.
The Greenslime visited.
Eddie Haysen visited.

Let out to play a game of high pressure football in front of thousands, but apparently to fragile to talk to a sports reporter.

Nothing wrong with his doctor it is just the patient who is the problem
Funny-doctor-meme.jpg

The Dalai visited.
The Greenslime visited.
Eddie Haysen visited.

And given painkilling injection while doing rehab for taking painkillers.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10