The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd prefer to see Foran go to Parra next year. Honestly, he'd fit right in at the scum. Would love it if he approached the Manly board only to be told, "thanks, but no thanks mate."
That has already happened.
Kent in clueless, he is making it up as he goes as usual.

I am not a troll as you say. I'm the voice of reason! .

My lovely wife is a die hard Parramatta Eels supporter and I'm just voicing her opinions towards some biast commentary on here.

Some comments towards DCE and Foran have been absolutely disgraceful and unjust. And to think they gave their all for the maroon jersey.

Shame shame shame !
Your just like a stale fart chewy, unwelcome and wont go away.

Foran's game against the Tigers was the first time I've seen him play with any spirit and commitment since early last year. Maybe that explains something. Either he's playing for a contract elsewhere, or the vibe with us is picking up off the back of Bozo's involvement, new coach, and some good signings and he's getting serious cold feet. If we know anything about Foran, its that he's a ditherer. This is probably just another chapter in the Foran book of 'will I or won't I'.

But think of it - Foz now has the opportunity to pull off one of the great escapes in league history: who in their right mind would willingly go to parra if they didn't have to. The place is a basket case on and off the field, the fans are desperate, the coach is hanging by a thread and his mate who convinced him to join him is now an official joke. If there's any chance of getting out of it I think he will.

Another interesting factor is why haven't Manly signed a 5/8 yet. Since DCE re-signed, Manly have picked up a few forwards in Lewis Brown, Nate Myles and Darcy Lussick, with the latter not being officially announce, but no word on a 5/8 to partner DCE. We have mentioned the idea of moving players such as Lyon or Mateo to 5/8 but contradictory to this is the possibility of Manly moving Mateo on and Lyon retiring sooner rather than later.
Joey Johns hinted that turbo will be our 5/8 in 2016, a good option if it works out.

I actually thought he hinted at Turbo being fullback and Brett moving to 6.

Watch Brett play the last few matches and you can see him getting in their more than usual.

Unfortunately, the club may fit Foran in. Here's an example of what I mean:-

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Clinton Gutherson
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Nate Myles
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Josh Starling
16. Ligi Sao
17. Lewis Brown

18. Luke Burgess
19. Blake Leary

+ Brett Stewart released to Roosters
+ Steve Matai allowed his release he has asked a few times
+ David Williams (unsigned)
+ Cheyse Blair (unsigned)
+ Willie Mason (retires)
+ Michael Chee-Kam (unsigned)
+ Feleti Meteo (released - to UK maybe)
+ Justin Horo (unsigned)
+ James Hasson (unsigned)
+ Jayden Hodges (unsigned - have Lewis Brown)

etc etc etc. There's probably no wonder we are going after Bird as well. I hope not. I really hope we are just adding Brown, Lussick and Myles, and are sticking with pretty close to what we have:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Josh Starling / Ligi Sao
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Lewis Brown / Jayden Hodges

Is it me, or if Barrett can get their heads screwed on properly, that's a title challenging team right there? We'll certainly be more technical.

I actually thought he hinted at Turbo being fullback and Brett moving to 6.

Watch Brett play the last few matches and you can see him getting in their more than usual.
Don't know whether either is a good option but who knows, anyway the news of the other international half is still to come so it could be anyone.

Unfortunately, the club may fit Foran in. Here's an example of what I mean:-

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Clinton Gutherson
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Nate Myles
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Josh Starling
16. Ligi Sao
17. Lewis Brown

18. Luke Burgess
19. Blake Leary

+ Brett Stewart released to Roosters
+ Steve Matai allowed his release he has asked a few times
+ David Williams (unsigned)
+ Cheyse Blair (unsigned)
+ Willie Mason (retires)
+ Michael Chee-Kam (unsigned)
+ Feleti Meteo (released - to UK maybe)
+ Justin Horo (unsigned)
+ James Hasson (unsigned)
+ Jayden Hodges (unsigned - have Lewis Brown)

etc etc etc. There's probably no wonder we are going after Bird as well. I hope not. I really hope we are just adding Brown, Lussick and Myles, and are sticking with pretty close to what we have:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Josh Starling / Ligi Sao
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Lewis Brown / Jayden Hodges

Is it me, or if Barrett can get their heads screwed on properly, that's a title challenging team right there? We'll certainly be more technical.
How much are we paying Mateo? Are the Warriors picking up any of his tab? I'd like to keep him around as he is a versatile player and when he's been fit this year he's been a point of difference for us. Just so long as he is not out there wearing head gear, he is a positive. Plus he's a legit golden boot contender haha

Foran's game against the Tigers was the first time I've seen him play with any spirit and commitment since early last year. Maybe that explains something. Either he's playing for a contract elsewhere, or the vibe with us is picking up off the back of Bozo's involvement, new coach, and some good signings and he's getting serious cold feet. If we know anything about Foran, its that he's a ditherer. This is probably just another chapter in the Foran book of 'will I or won't I'.

But think of it - Foz now has the opportunity to pull off one of the great escapes in league history: who in their right mind would willingly go to parra if they didn't have to. The place is a basket case on and off the field, the fans are desperate, the coach is hanging by a thread and his mate who convinced him to join him is now an official joke. If there's any chance of getting out of it I think he will.
You may be right. He played happy because he knows he's staying. A bit like dce's game vs Knights. He played like he knew his future was getting sorted. Brett has also played like he is happy vs tigers, perhaps knowing his mate Kieran is staying.

It's a new form of league performance related psychological observational analysis.

I am going to go against the grain and state that categorically Foran is a better footballer than DCE. I understand that DCE can pull a rabbit out of hat, but week in, week out, I think Foran offers a more consistent and high % brand of football. I love his short kicking game, the way he wedges right into the line before he passes to attract defenders, and the competitiveness and I am sad that he is leaving. I don't care much for high school bitterness towards the guy; he is a great footballer.

Chief

Why do you come on here trolling about the Foran incident. It's not that big a deal to manly fans and in some ways it doesn't have a lot to do with us. Sure we would love to keep him however we understand it's not possible to keep both our halves and we now have dce for life which is a massive win for the club.

It's your club that has completely messed this up and Foran now potentially will be joining the roosters or the Bulldogs. Most manly
fans would probably prefer he join the eels rather than those two anyway.

The other problem you have is that even if Foran does end up going to the eels as soon as BA is sacked he will be gone again anyway. We have gone through a number of foran's contract dramas and coach get out clauses already and tbh it's pretty destabilising for the rest of the team.

The eels maybe better off calling the whole thing off and going after Hodkinson, Cornish or Te Maire Martin. Will come a lot cheaper with less baggage.

No offence to foz as he is great player and bloke however he does seem to have some issues around signing contracts.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8