The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's nearly in tears!!! Lol
Oh @Chewbaca did Joshy Massoud lie to you little fella? You know, some fings on the Internet aren't true buddy. Hard to believe I know. Poor widdle guy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 69
If Foz is the man of honour and all that he will tell Parra to go and jump!
They have undermined his trust.
Another point worth noting is that the slimes via there dodgy contract one they were never going to honour it would seem have manipulated the player market. These clauses could have been the difference between staying and leaving Manly and the events that have followed Personally I am over Foz and am happy for him to go to the slimes. If Parra do not settle I believe they are in some deep Sh!t! Sucked in Chief you jerbel

After listening to what Kent had to say, it seems the Eels don't have the cash to offer the same $4.8 Million deal. That means they'll need to convince him to stay for less. Maybe he will?

The Eels need him but the, "The coach" clause means he's got them over a barrel. I can't help but think, he'd be better off walking away. It's possible he'd like to stay at Manly but the fact he's made his peace with leaving, he'll probably end up somewhere else. I don't think he'll want to move up to the GC but Daly does have a house he could rent!

I'm thinking he may well stay now as Toovs won't be the coach. I think Toovs will stand down at seasons end having cut a deal with Bozo to be the new Australian coach and therefore walk away from Manly selling this to the fans as a great opportunity to further his career. That will appease us fans as Toovs wouldn't be dumped because Bozo has looked after him. What Bozo wants Bozo gets IMO

I think the Dogs will find a way to squeeze him in if he doesn't go to the Eels. I am not sure what's worse...I hated the idea of him playing for the Slime, but I hate the Dogs even more and they have a better chance of winning a competition. I really don't want him to leave and go on to better things...maybe it's best that he does go to the Slime if he is 100% set on leaving Manly, because they have no hope of winning anything haha.

I think the Dogs will find a way to squeeze him in if he doesn't go to the Eels. I am not sure what's worse...I hated the idea of him playing for the Slime, but I hate the Dogs even more and they have a better chance of winning a competition. I really don't want him to leave and go on to better things...maybe it's best that he does go to the Slime if he is 100% set on leaving Manly, because they have no hope of winning anything haha.

This is my point. I can handle him going to Parra because he'll never win anything there. However, a move to the Dogs could bring them a premiership.. which, even the thought makes me feel sick in the stomach lol

MANLY are set to offer Kieran Foran a Daly Cherry-Evans sized $10 million deal in a bid to retain the superstar playmaker.

The club will shell out the big bucks in a bid to build their club around their two players, similar to how Melbourne has built the Storm around Billy Slater, Cameron Smith and Cooper Cronk.

Foran is essentially a free agent with his lucrative Parramatta deal in limbo.

NRL360 host Paul Kent said he expects the Kiwi international will remain on the northern beaches next season.

Foran released a statement on Tuesday night indicating his dissatisfaction with the Eels.

“I have shown the utmost respect to Parramatta and it doesn’t look like they have done the same to me,” Foran said.

648615-d670cc6a-1986-11e5-9929-27b99bb286f8.jpg

This is the sight Eels fans are unlikely to see now.Source: DailyTelegraph

“My understanding is Manly will come up with a Daly Chery-Evans offer which will keep him there for the rest of his career,” Kent said on Tuesday.

“Basically the same money as Cherry-Evans. That offer will be tabled to him.”

While having two marquee players on their books long term will take up a large chunk of the salary cap, Kent believes the club is capable of pulling it off.

“Once you get past 2017, it’s clear air as far as your salary cap goes,” he said.

“Beyond 2017, the only player you’d have on your salary cap is Cherry-Evans.”

Manly’s plan moving forward will be to build a team around their halves.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...on-tv-last-night/story-fn2mcuj6-1227411648721

647694-c54ef15a-1986-11e5-9929-27b99bb286f8.jpg

Forans statement says it all. He's seen his chance to avoid going the same way as choc and he's gonna take it. The clause thats caused the problem is the one with the one million dollar payout if he walks out on them. That clause is f.cking outrageous. Not only can he basically walk at anytime, but they have to pay him a years salary if he does. The NRL wont register it, so its not a question of parra 'betraying his trust". If he really wanted to go to the eels and he was a man of honour he'd throw his arms up and say fair cop. Its still a great deal. Didn't he say when he signed the money wasnt first and foremost and instead he just wanted to play under the Dalai?. But he clearly doesn't want to go and he's gonna grab this opportunity with both hands. The statement is pure PR to avoid a DCE backlash, get on the front foot, play the aggrieved party, maintain the whole 'i am a man of honour thing' and extricate himself from this dog of a club.

If Foz re-signs, one things for sure, the real meaning of Silvertails is back!
Can't say that for Chez and Foz came from our nursery and not another NRL side. Manly played them for fools by trying to bend them over a barrel only to loose out and now have to shell out a lot more money to keep them, with one already done. Infact them money they are both going to be on, $1.25 and $1.2 respectively, would be about the right price for a quality half in today's game going forward.

G'day all,So our new management reportedly now have a plan to build a team around our halves? Wasn't that the plan of our previous management which has caused us so much grief for the last year because certain elements aligned with our new management didn't like that plan. It can't be true can it?
cheers mike

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10