The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The NRL are in charge of registering contracts, not Foran's management.
R13 has passed neweagle so there's no get outs mate.

Not unless Arthur goes. But he's contracted for another 2 years.
There's still the June 30 deadline you muppet. Kieren can walk out on your club at any time up until that point... For the record I don't think he's staying at Manly.

Just a thought.....lets say Foran has had a change of heart....toovs gets the boot for 2016 etc.....foran challenges the contract with Parra as they realise they just cant afford so much money invested in one player ....now with scott and the sharks fullback going there etc....foran signs with manly for what we can afford and parra have to pay the difference , and that difference stays on their cap..... : )))
Some legal eagle here might be able to give an opinion if its possible ??

Wishful thinking to say the least.

Lol @ "parramatta realize the can't afford him.

Why would they sign him in the first place. Lol.

The NRL are in charge of registering contracts, not Foran's management.
R13 has passed neweagle so there's no get outs mate.

Not unless Arthur goes. But he's contracted for another 2 years.

Yep NRL register contracts, once they have been provided to them from the club the point being made in my earlier post was that reading between the lines it would appear that work is still being done on the Foran contract...

Doubt he will stay with us, and not sure I want him to really, but this whole look on the Eels is shocking, everything being played out in the public with board and management not being privvy to the details. Ask yourself why would he sign for the Eels...i'd be doing everything I could to escape as well.

The only club that has money in their cap left to accommodate Foran is the Gold coast . Foran can only remain at Manly if he would accept a big pay cut

If foran does go the eels on the terms agreed to , maybe the squeels have realised that with scott and gordon coming etc ...they cant manage to have money for 25 player squad....heres hoping. ....oh the irony of the squuels revisiting the ricky clean out situation of paying a bucketload for players that werent there....they seem the sort that would bstupid enough not to have learnt that lesson...

There's still the June 30 deadline you muppet. Kieren can walk out on your club at any time up until that point... For the record I don't think he's staying at Manly.

The June 30 deadline is in place for players of other teams transferring mid season. Players must be released to another club.

Do I have to educate you guys on everything. You muppet.

I reckon we should try and keep him. Thou pretty difficult to pay 1.2 to both him and foz. In fact almost impossible
No one is privy to Chez's contract monies split between the Cap and TPA's.@:cool:

The NRL determine what minimum of the Cap that a Club has to allocate to a contract.
So, the 1.2m could be 50/50 split, leaving plenty of room for Manly to make Foran an offer.

Bozo gets what Bozo wants - Foran may wake up on the otherside of the bed yet :wondering:

The June 30 deadline is in place for players of other teams transferring mid season. Players must be released to another club.

Do I have to educate you guys on everything. You muppet.
Yes, that's part of it. But player's contracts are registered after this point and become legally viable.... If they've been completed which it would seem your rabble of a club hasn't been able to do yet..

Someone felt the need to come on another teams fan forums to edumacate us fanku ......

Me finks someones worried !!!!!!!!!

Dont worry .......You can have him.......and his dodgy hammy

Yes, that's part of it. But player's contracts are registered after this point and become legally viable.... If they've been completed which it would seem your rabble of a club hasn't been able to do yet..

Your a muppet. Wrong again sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have thought Manly could back end Foran's contract until Lyon, Matai and Stewart retire in a couple of years.

Parramatta hasn't changed anything. And wont change anything without Foran's consent.

Do you really think they would have ?? haha. Cmon people please.
OTE="KOMORI, post: 700052, member: 3260"]Yes, that's part of it. But player's contracts are registered after this point and become legally viable.... If they've been completed which it would seem your rabble of a club hasn't been able to do yet..

Your a muppet. Wrong again sorry.[/QUOTE]
image.jpg

Bahahhah the "Office Linebacker" FTW!! "BACK OFF MY MAN FOZ BIATCH"!!

So wish I could hire him. Or someone would hire me to do his job!!

Edit: just so ppl get what we're talking about...

I have been watching that for 10 years, i still piss my self every time. There is a few more episodes, but none as good as the original.

OTE="KOMORI, post: 700052, member: 3260"]Yes, that's part of it. But player's contracts are registered after this point and become legally viable.... If they've been completed which it would seem your rabble of a club hasn't been able to do yet..

Are you a contract lawyer? Do you actually KNOW what you're* talking about? Regardless of wether I'm wrong or right, Foran's little "board being typical Squeels" get out clause almost guarantees he won't be there long... If he even ends up at your** horrible club...

*correct use of "you're"

**correct use of "your"

Consider tonight's tuition gratis.... Muppet.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8