The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just when we thought the Foran thread was dead and burried after round 13 and now we have the other thread merging with this one its exploded again :bomb:
will it go down as the biggest thread ever ???

After reading all that, seems to me that Parra don't really want Foz.
Its exactly what Manly did with Chez.:cool:

New CEO looks at the books and starts cutting the fat @:cool:

I think that Foran will still go, if only for the sake of the Dalai - the kiddie has very set loyalties @:rolleyes:

Carn bozo
Get tooves the kangaroo job and another eagle goes down in history as Australian coach and bring home foz

Not many in this age has the influence of bozo and I for one just feel like shouting Go manly now that he is more active
Go manly

Carn bozo
Get tooves the kangaroo job and another eagle goes down in history as Australian coach and bring home foz

Not many in this age has the influence of bozo and I for one just feel like shouting Go manly now that he is more active
Go manly
The hilarious part of all this is, that thanks to the Parra punitive amount of 1 million - Manly could keep Foz for ZERO Cap amount in 2016 :rofl:

You couldn't make this up @:smirk:

It would be achingly humorous if Foran played for Manly next year, and because of this horrendously stupid contract, the Squeels PAY FOR IT. Out of their cap. Then, with guys like Killer, Matai and Snake all coming off contract and quite possibly looking to retire, and remembering that the cap is increasing year on year, we could probably fit him in... I mentioned this earlier in jest but it's making more and more sense all the time ;)

So I gather Arthur was happy to pay Kieran an extra $300k per year above any other offer AND let him walk with a million dollar payout if the board was dysfunctional (this really means "if it sacked Brad" right?). It smacks of protectionism. If I'm parra I'd be renegotiating too, and be sacking Brad for cooking up such a deal, secretly, with the ceo. Sewer has already gone of course.

SNAP - thanks to my erratic Optus, it takes latency to T-Rex levels
You managed to beat my ninja edit I added to ensure I made some sort of sense lol..

Regardless I'm loving the thought of the Squeels possibly paying the bills for us to keep Foz. Pure gold :)

Say we get both dce and foz and have to trade our other 15- could we start playing bunny scratch instead
Big show with these 2 if every side only had two players

You managed to beat my ninja edit I added to ensure I made some sort of sense lol..

Regardless I'm loving the thought of the Squeels possibly paying the bills for us to keep Foz. Pure gold :)
It still shows up why Clubs go broke and the NRL have to waste revenue on fixing up amateur operators - not good for the game @:cool:

So.... Let's see if I've got this straight.

1. Foran & the Eels agree on and sign, a playing contract.
2. The Eels then decide they don't want to register that deal with the NRL as it's too much in Foran's favor.
3. They start to "negotiate" with Foran to change the deal.

To my way of thinking, if the Eels don't intend to honor the original contract and won't send it to the NRL to register it, Foran who signed it in good faith, has every right to walk away and sue them.

The bottom line here is about Money and it would seem that Foran has the Eels in a bind. Why would he agree to a new long term deal at a reduced rate just because the club says they think the first contract wasn't good for them?

What a complete shambles!

It could all unravel to a big mess if what is being reported turns out true
With Anderson apparently the new boss there it was reported a while back that if the right board got appointed they wanted Anderson as head coach so he must still harbour desire to be head coach
And with Anderson still there but not the right board members and seward and the Dali doing the deals with foran could the Dali be gooone
below is the story that was reported its 1/2 way down the article
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...f-special-nrl-funds-cash-20150228-13rmt7.html

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8