The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the only one pathetic here is you bud !!!
so exiting when xmas comes early for you , but its all about the new year which will crash & fall...

still not over it i assume , after decades of winning only wooden spoons reached grand final as favourites and only for it too be all over for you by half time...down 24- NIL what embarrassment to rugby league...
Maybe it will improve next time you make it , 18-nil half time LOL

Wow you sound upset. Just go down for a walk on the lovely sandy beach and listen to some angus and julia stone man.Smell the lovely ocean breeze man.You can do some yoga and meditation and free you spirit

Karma is a biatch...Jamie Lyons, Tony williams Hodgkinson isnt it.
So Jamie Lyon's Karma = 2006 Super League GF, Winner 2007 GF Loss, 2008 and 2011 Premiership winner. Pretty good Karma i think.
If he stayed at Parra 2009 GF Loss.
Tony Williams & Hodkinson Karma = 2012 and 2014 GF Loss. Pretty bad Karma one would think.

I though you were actaully on our side when I read your post however your illegible writing gives you away.

Last edited:
Look there is no doubt he is a class player who we will miss.....if he put in (not like the back end of last year...)

The issue I have is the fact that this was "meant to be sorted by x-mas" then "before the season starts". Foz knew he was leaving a lot sooner and has extracted the maximum damage possible

Both DCE and FOZ, in different ways, have shown a complete lack of class, which is disappointing considering they literally would be where they are right now without the club.

So Jamie Lyon's Karma = 2008 and 2011 Premiership winner. Pretty good Karma i think.
Stay at Parra 2009 GF Loss.
Tony Williams & Hodkinson Karma = 2012 and 2014 GF Loss. Pretty bad Karma one would think.

I though you were actaully on our side when I read your post however your illegible writing gives you away.

Enjoy the next 5 years

Look as Manly supporters , we all know they PAID for him , he is not worth that much of our cap...

on the other hand and ive said it before , DCE seems to be the BAD one , however it was the clubs fault GIFT was released , as DCE was still contracted and there was no point of upgrades or extensions at the time , the club took a gamble and it affected the team...

Foran slapped the club in the face , it can not be DCE fault that Foran went elsewhere as DCE signed elsewhere last week

Foran has been shifty & slimy the whole time , while i cant say for sure pen was put to paper last year , but im confident there was a verbal agreement.He played the club very well..

DCE though , through his management made his negotiations public and told Manly can you come to the party , for whatever reasons they didnt and believe it or not we lost a very special half back , his young , footy brain , good kicking game and a genius at try assists..

He is better than foran and it will show in time , be skillful is a gift & DCE has it...

If the club thought lose DCE & re-sign foran well look whats happened..

It is better that he is not at Manly next year for that sort of coin , it would be a waste of money..
DCE on the other hand would be a productive and value for money, if there is a chance to change DCE mind , they should.

Wow you sound upset. Just go down for a walk on the lovely sandy beach and listen to some angus and julia stone man.Smell the lovely ocean breeze man.You can do some yoga and meditation and free you spirit
upset ????

thats funny , you will be in tears next year.

So to sign up the question is- How many points did manly score in the 2008 grand final.
Quiet funny really.

Oh BTW im not even a parra supporter. I followed the NTH sydney bears till you stole our club

I see Foran has an interview with Weidler tonight for the exclusive lol. Choc must of set it up.

Karma is a biatch...Jamie Lyons, Tony williams Hodgkinson isnt it.

Jesus, you really struggle, don't you mate?

1. It's Jamie Lyon NOT Jamie Lyons (short memory there champion?)
2. It's Tony Williams, NOT Tony williams (sentence structure issues?)
3. It's Hodkinson, NOT Hodgkinson, (or is that his Dutch cousin?)

Mate, if your going to appear on another team's forum's, to bag people, you might want to clean up your old comprehension skills beforehand.

School's out Parramatta way struggling?

On the up side lyons is only 33, brett stewart is what? 30, Mateo is about 30 (stone)
Than there is big Willy at a ripe 35. Its like a retirement village down there.

Jesus, you really struggle, don't you mate?

1. It's Jamie Lyon NOT Jamie Lyons (short memory there champion?)
2. It's Tony Williams, NOT Tony williams (sentence structure issues?)
3. It's Hodkinson, NOT Hodgkinson, (or is that his Dutch cousin?)

Mate, if your going to appear on another team's forum's, to bag people, you might want to clean up your old comprehension skills beforehand.

School's out Parramatta way struggling?

gee live a little-You dont get laid much do you?

So to sign up the question is- How many points did manly score in the 2008 grand final.
Quiet funny really.

Oh BTW im not even a parra supporter. I followed the NTH sydney bears till you stole our club
Did you try reporting it to the police ??

On the up side lyons is only 33, brett stewart is what? 30, Mateo is about 30 (stone)
Than there is big Willy at a ripe 35. Its like a retirement village down there.

It's Lyon.
It's Brett Stewart
It's THEN, not THAN
You also use an apostrophe in it's.
Poor kid. Need to put down your bong, and pick up a book.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8