The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is a bitter, ungrateful person. I am sorry Kieran but you are a wanker. He is saying Arthur will improve his game... based on what? he was a forwards coach and barely had anything to do with Kieran 1 on 1. He also insinuating that Tooves and Joey are not as good to learn from? Hes kidding himself. So apparently he has signed for the highest bidder.. what a shock. Upset at the club? yeah fair enough.. did they do anything to you? no? Just to one of your mates... yet his brother stuck by the club and isnt acting like a little piece of ****.

He has wasted our time and we lost out on DCE too. Massive slap in the face and is regarded as one of my most hated players from now on. Right up next to Choc. No wonder they were close. 2 Peas in a pod. The Stewarts who actually have reason to be upset with the club.. have been loyal and respectful. Gifty especially has been amazingly quiet and never had a dig at the club.

These players seem to forget about the fans.. who have done nothing but support them and their careers and because of 1-2 board members they disrespect the club. Well guess what Foran. F%$# you too. Club is bigger than you and we will move on. We lost Cliffy and won competitions.. may not be next season or the year after but we will be back.

Enjoy the real reason you left. Money. Your missus is right though.. Karma will come around..

Re: the wife, just looking at her photo, I imagine she has a good command of Spanish. I imagine she works on her Spanish whilst young Kieran works on further perfecting that broad, rather tortured 'Strine' overlay on his NZ accent.

Obviously neither of them are too bright if they believe in karma. Maybe they should both read a book like Christopher Hitchens' 'God is not Great', if they want to disavow themselves of such nonsense. Then again, there are no pictures in the book, so that might not work for them.

I'm assuming too that they will be selling up and leaving their Belrose abode and moving to somewhere like Castle Hill. Not too many young men his age could afford a house in Belrose as a first home. Wonder who gave him the means to achieve that?

Re: the wife, just looking at her photo, I imagine she has a good command of Spanish. I imagine she works on her Spanish whilst young Kieran works on further perfecting that broad, rather tortured 'Strine' overlay on his NZ accent.

Obviously neither of them are too bright if they believe in karma. Maybe they should both read a book like Christopher Hitchens' 'God is not Great', if they want to disavow themselves of such nonsense. Then again, there are no pictures in the book, so that might not work for them.

I'm assuming too that they will be selling up and leaving their Belrose abode and moving to somewhere like Castle Hill. Not too many young men his age could afford a house in Belrose as a first home. Wonder who gave him the means to achieve that?

He might catch a ride with De$ Ha$ler.......oh sorry wrong club, you missed out again @Guzzler

Foran's missus seems as stupid as he is.

Yes love, Karma is biting the hand that feeds you. You will find out all about it when your partner thinks he will improve by joining the Dalai Arthur, but then doesn't.

Kieran can ask Choc in their daily commute about what no improvement looks like.
Hasn't dalai done wonders for Choc already. hahahaha great stats on Friday Choc bahahaha. what was it, 2 penalties, 3 dropped balls, and his favourite, the crab walk.

Foran's missus seems as stupid as he is.

Yes love, Karma is biting the hand that feeds you. You will find out all about it when your partner thinks he will improve by joining the Dalai Arthur, but then doesn't.

Kieran can ask Choc in their daily commute about what no improvement looks like.
Hasn't dalai done wonders for Choc already. hahahaha great stats on Friday Choc bahahaha. what was it, 2 penalties, 3 dropped balls, and his favourite, the crab walk.

Its just for the pay day mate AND a very big one at that!!

Karma is a biatch...Jamie Lyons, Tony williams Hodgkinson isnt it.

Yeh good one.

Read the forum d bag - we don't care.

you can have him - enjoy him taking up 1/5th of your cap though. i am sure that will work out awesome for your juniors. Who by the way, we will continue to take!!!

thanks for stopping by. We like laughing at Doesn'tmatta fans.

Maybe Manly can beg the NRL for HELP.Please help us sign burgess.What a pathetic group your board has become.
The rot started when Des left.

If they win premierships with us, they go down as legends in my book mate. When people say, who won the 2011 GF, they'll look back through the anal's of history, there in legend will be DCE and Foran (unfortunately)

Cant agree with you on that Ryan, legends don't come from a grand final win and a few seasons of football. Done have enough games to be classified as life members let alone a farking legend of this great club.

Yeh good one.

Read the forum d bag - we don't care.

you can have him - enjoy him taking up 1/5th of your cap though. i am sure that will work out awesome for your juniors. Who by the way, we will continue to take!!!

thanks for stopping by. We like laughing at Doesn'tmatta fans.

Well maybe thats your problem-Not caring. Foran will be loved by us. I love him already.

Maybe Manly can beg the NRL for HELP.Please help us sign burgess.Use are pathetic
the only one pathetic here is you bud !!!
so exiting when xmas comes early for you , but its all about the new year which will crash & fall...

still not over it i assume , after decades of winning only wooden spoons reached grand final as favourites and only for it too be all over for you by half time...down 24- NIL what embarrassment to rugby league...
Maybe it will improve next time you make it , 18-nil half time LOL

Thankyou Foran for all you've done for our great club. Yes I'm sad your leaving but I will not bag you. You've got my support till you change Jersey colour

Why is he tough? He bitched and moaned when Hasler left, he bitched and moaned last year and apart from playing for us - what has he done that is so tough? He's a footballer - everyone out there cops abuse. Matty Ballin is miles ahead of Foz in terms of toughness and punishment taken and is miles behind him in terms of being a whiny bitch.

Agree with this. The biggest mark against him is that he's strung the club along for so long to the point where they pulled the DCE offer, obviously thinking Foran would sign. If you're intending to leave, just f.cking say it.

I've never rated Foran as highly as some others. I think a lot of the raps he's had are based on the fact that he's a good type of guy, young, attractive, tough, a potential leader. The problem for me with him has always been in the speed and skill department. Early on he got a lot of raps for 'running to the line' in his ballpaying. He stopped doing this consistently around the time that opposition forwards started creaming him and there was a "foran greatest hits' segment on the foot show.

Running to the line is great, but he's rarely to me exhibited great ball playing skill and certainly is no threat himself with ball in hand. He looks to me overly muscle bound and runs stiffly. Sterlo comparing him to Brett Kenny has got to be the most stupid thing to every come out of that muppets mouth (great player that he was). Kenny had more skill in his pinky finger.

Anyone who has looked at Foran's stats would see that he ranks almost at the bottom of pivots in the NRL for overall performance. In virtual league he's worth next to nothing.

The other thing I can't forgive him for is the absolutely spineless insipid way that he performed at the back end of last year, when he bought into Watmough's dummy spit big time. People with character don't do this.

For me the real loss is DCE, as he's flair, creativity, kicking game and all round class are what we're going to miss most. I think Foran is replaceable.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12