The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have a good justice system, but unfortunately some Australian citizens are more equal than others
I agree with your post, until this part. I've no doubt there are worse places then here, notably the USA.
However - it cannot be a 'good' justice system while ever some are more equal than others.

Foz has got some really serious problems in his life. I think all of this had been going on for quite some time, because these things don't happen over night. He just got caught up in the wrong crowd, made some poor decisions, & did this at a very impressionable age...can't hold that against him.

I agree with your post, until this part. I've no doubt there are worse places then here, notably the USA.
However - it cannot be a 'good' justice system while ever some are more equal than others.

SeaRock, you make a valid point. My comment is comparative. But there is much in the justice system and for that matter in our community, that needs serious attention. In some sense our actions in some areas are little better than those used by witch doctors.

Nice to know you (and @highlandeagle) can't stop thinking of me Wombat Legacy.

You Christian lot are clearly more qualified to pass moral judgements on Foran than I. I just see him as a human being struggling with human issues. And I wish him well.

Didn't your Jesus say something about judging others? And about the planks in your eye? Or did you miss that lesson?
Jesus doesn't exist, remember.
Come on, surely you can produce an essay as long as the "Dead Sea Scrolls" on your biased views :rofl::rofl::rofl::tmi:

No i was outlining once you define depression as an "illness" you are basically saying drugs is the main answer for the cure.

Going back to me and "in my world" depression does not exist so you never suffered an illness just a mental health issue you needed to overcome.

In the end do what feels right for you is all that matters.

So if you get the flu and don't take any medications you didn't suffer from an illness. Jeez this is going downhill first with the usual suspects jumping in.

Ufc to watch people.

So if you get the flu and don't take any medications you didn't suffer from an illness. Jeez this is going downhill first with the usual suspects jumping in.

Ufc to watch people.
With the flu there is proof you are suffering by taking your body temp for starters, there is also several methods to test for the virus.

The "chemical imbalance" theory is just that, a theory, that has many doubters.

Liquid paper??
images.jpeg

This type of liquid paper ?

does anyone know where Foran is at with his lawsuit against Manly? I don't understand how something like that works. He's suing for unpaid 3rd party payments but aren't clubs not allowed to have anything to do with 3rd party payments? So why is he holding manly accountable?

Even before he left Manly he was saying one minute he wanted to leave, the next he wanted to stay.

This I believe had more to do with him stringing the club along than any mental health issues. After he finally announced what everyone else already seemed to know, that he was joining doesn't-matta, I don't recall him once saying that he wished he was staying at Manly, at least not publicly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8