The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripper

Reserve Grader
Ex player, destroyed his legacy here. Time to move on folks what he does there is nothing to do with us!

It has everything to do with us, laugh at every mistake the bloke makes. Every missed tackle, bloke dropping one of his passes, kick out on the full because he was under too much pressure. I know what I will be screaming at the tv...... You didn't realise how good you had it!!

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There's not a massive difference between 6 and 7 these days in terms of opportunity and on field roles. However Foran doesn't have a great short kicking game and his ball skills aren't what you'd call elite. He provides a good foil for a creative half but I don't believe he is that creative half himself. Anyway time will tell, but I don't see him being the next Sterling, as much as Sterlo would like to inject a bit of his own DNA into him.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Expectations will be high for Foran as Parramatta’s new halfback.

At Manly the Kiwi international was surrounded by a superstar backline, and there is no doubt what happens from here will ultimately determine his legacy

For the most part at Manly he had a superstar backline and a tough forward pack around him and the same when playing for NZ. At the Speels the only decent backline player they have is Semi and along with a busted and aging Choc and an aging Tim Mannah being their best forwards.....he'll find that the only grass that is greener is his bank account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Foran has a pretty good short-medium kicking game (though without someone like Snake chasing them, will it look as good at the Speels??), but I wouldn't count on him to be their long kicker. DCE can consistently kick the ball 40+ on the fly. Foran can't.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Perhaps we could change the name of this thread to The Squeels Half or some such. The Keiran Foram has a certain affection to it. Mods?

Ryan

Journey Man
I don't want to read about the farkwit. The day he said he wanted out, was the day I crossed him off my Christmas list.

All he did was create drama after that for Tooves, and the club. Along with the negative press. His timing was impecable with his decisions and lies as well.

He's a slime now, and I hope he fails miserably ;)

Moops

Bencher
I don't want to read about the farkwit. The day he said he wanted out, was the day I crossed him off my Christmas list.

All he did was create drama after that for Tooves, and the club. Along with the negative press. His timing was impecable with his decisions and lies as well.

He's a slime now, and I hope he fails miserably ;)

I don't think he has any loyalty to anything or anybody but himself.

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Funny how last night Arthur said Foran was signed as a half and he knew it before he signed.

Today I heard a bit on radio and when asked about him playing half, he was non committal and said he wouldn't rule it out but would have to see after some ball work in the preseason.

Sounds like he's not as sold on the idea as Arthur is. Hope he hates the idea and stuffs them all right up! :finger:

When Foran came into first grade I loved him. He was fresh and new, and he looked like he loved Manly. Football wise, I was impressed. Unfortunately, his progress over the years has been mediocre. He is a tough little bugger, but that is where it ends. He will wither away at parra but the thing is he would have done the same here. DCE he is not.
Good luck to him-he is over rated and I will be standing tall in 5 years to say I told you so. Good riddance

ITS TIME, to delete this thread..... Good luck to Foz.....now, i heard that Dylan Walker may be released, Manly are hot favs to secure him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14