The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bye bye Foz and DCE you aren't the first high profile players to leave and won't be the last.

If you both don't want to stay then most fans want to see you gone.

Blah, bkdicifjdidid djdicjdjdudh djdicjdjdudh. That's just my take on it all. Just saying. My new favorite past time now however is watching Doesntmatter and the tits lose, great fun. But I always keep in mind to do what's best for my family.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, however Malcolm Knox wrote a great piece in the Herald yesterday about this whole issue.

Very funny.

I liked this paragraph in particular;

"It was only ever about the money, or its synonym, "looking after my family". That's why Manly are not holding it against their playmakers, who have been taken out as cleanly as if by Beau Scott. For Foran to have gone to Parramatta because he was tired of board politics would mean he is the one needing a concussion test. For him to have gone to Parramatta on Watmough's counsel would mean he needs an IQ test. For him to have gone to Parramatta to improve his football under better coaching only raises the question, who will be Parramatta's coaches from 2016 to 2019? For him to have gone for $1.2 million a year – well, how could he not?"

I like the title, but I don't like the pink glider possum's new jersey. I think she's trying to hide something.

Yes darling?

LOL!

A little lower....

Very funny boys...

The glider possum is thinking of the children by not showing her
jugs.jpeg

or her
beaver.jpeg

Who's
And apparently they moved Layne Beachley on too...for leaking. She was feeding inside gossip to the editor of Tracks magazine, (yes, I'm kidding about the Tracks part - but the reason why is reputedly true).

What happens when the last 'old regime' employee/associate is gone and there are still leaks happening? Will it be a case finally of 'The Emperor (Zorba) has no clothes?'
I could never understand her connection with manly apart from her living on the Northern Beaches, when she has openly come out and said she was a Parra supporter.

And apparently they moved Layne Beachley on too...for leaking. She was feeding inside gossip to the editor of Tracks magazine, (yes, I'm kidding about the Tracks part - but the reason why is reputedly true).

What happens when the last 'old regime' employee/associate is gone and there are still leaks happening? Will it be a case finally of 'The Emperor (Zorba) has no clothes?'

Zorba naked....? :sick:

CEO joke K met with Foz's manager George mimmis recently & told him they could sack 2V and replace him with Nathan Brown, in a last ditch attempt to keep Kieran.
It's a disgrace what they do behind Tooves back. Yet they say how "United" they are now. Tooves is Manly! Everyone must remember Kelly was employed by the Penn family. He does what they say. There were other people in the room that day from what I've heard.
Imagine how Tooves must feel trying to work with the boys when they have owners like this?
If he goes I am handing in my membership plus I know my family will to. It's bad enough they are only getting 10k people to a game. This club is in ruins

Funny only recently joined the forum after being a lurker for the past few months. I find it amazing how if anybody is critical of the Penn's or Joe Kelly in any thread you should pop your head up. Is that a coincidence? or are you just a puppet? I'm sure I'm not alone in noticing this pattern as it is quite laughable you can almost set your clock by it. Someone makes any disparaging comment be it valid or not you ride in to stick up for them I'm sure they appreciate it.

I am sorry if i do not think the club is in ruins due to the past 3 months or so.

Sorry to sounds like a broken record but here goes again (and If i am sick of saying it then you must be sick of hearing it)

I am not pro penn or pro anything. I am , and always have been, for a stable ownership structure without the ego's and agendas that have been present for lord knows how long. One faction decided that letting Glenn go to retain DCE was a priority, the other faction decided that trying to retain Foz and letting DCE go was a priority. As bones put it so well in an earlier post ego's and agendas (from all parties) have cost us fans

Do I agree with what is going on at the club right now? No. Do i think there is an easy quick fix no? No. Much like new players coming into a club it will take time to clean things up

Simply it is a knee jerk reaction to blame the current structure after such little time. They deserve to be under the microscope and have made some significant errors (such as how Max D was treated and the possible treatment of tooves) but it is not as if they are playing with a clean slate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11