The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Err anyone remember :party: Bozo ?

2v does not lack people skills. He treats the Players as adults and expects them to be responsible for their careers and off field behaviour.

BA seems to blow rainbows up their nether region and some confuse that with guidance.

Foz's inability to stand by his decision shows his need to be a people pleaser.

Guess what Foz, Manly now hate you - deal with it!@:mad:

Chez was just on Fox saying how he can 'sleep with his decision.'
Screw the Sponsors and the Season Ticket Holders - tactless git @:mad:@:mad:

Err anyone remember :party: Bozo ?

2v does not lack people skills. He treats the Players as adults and expects them to be responsible for their careers and off field behaviour.

BA seems to blow rainbows up their nether region and some confuse that with guidance.

Foz's inability to stand by his decision shows his need to be a people pleaser.

Guess what Foz, Manly now hate you - deal with it!@:mad:

Chez was just on Fox saying how he can 'sleep with his decision.'
Screw the Sponsors and the Season Ticket Holders - tactless git @:mad:@:mad:

Yeh saw that too. Little dick head.

No one gives a **** what you think DCE you twat.
The condescending way he talks in the media is pissing me off!!!
Can't wait til he's gone!!

Foran just strikes me as a moody little prick with a superiority complex.

For all this talk of his toughness, off the field he seems like the biggest pansy going round.

No question on who wears the pants in his household.

If it took the Manly club to die with Tooves at the helm, or placing that westie prick, Arthur, in charge, I would go for the former. **** Arthur!

You did mjb.

Although I might have said Brad 'reamed out Foreskin's stench trench with the strap-on bowel trowel, whilst K. Foreskin lends Watmough his laughing gear and swings off his phallybone'.

Or words to that effect...;)

Do we think Joke had the foresight to pull DCE's offer to make him look like a prat (which it did) and also say we'll try with Foz till 30 June to make him look like an indecisive twit as well? His moves have well and truly turned the fans against them and maybe getting the club in a position where they wouldn't be missed was his master plan all along.

Seriously, DCE came out of this looking like a money hungry grub and Foz looks like the biggest dog of all. I'm starting to think Joke is massive sneaky bastard. Or just beginners luck...

DCE is money hungry and disprespectul pr@@@k!! I just watched the news and basically for him to say that he doesnt give a F#$#k about what the Manly fans think of his decision and that if the boo me they will boo me. Fair dinkum, and then goes on to say that it wont affect the teams performance or morale. blah blah blah.

If our management had any fortitude they would be on the blower and ship this wan##$#r out of the club pronto. Any shred of sympathy I had for him is gone. So disrespectful to hear these words coming out of his gob.

DCE is money hungry and disprespectul pr@@@k!! I just watched the news and basically for him to say that he doesnt give a F#$#k about what the Manly fans think of his decision and that if the boo me they will boo me. Fair dinkum, and then goes on to say that it wont affect the teams performance or morale. blah blah blah.

If our management had any fortitude they would be on the blower and ship this wan##$#r out of the club pronto. Any shred of sympathy I had for him is gone. So disrespectful to hear these words coming out of his gob.
All part of the master plan. His next move will be to turn everyone so far against him, they'll have to ship him out and the Tits will have to give up Sezer or Elgey.

Have we ever had 2 more ungrateful pricks at our club?
upload_2015-3-13_19-19-52.png

Why the club keep putting him up to the media is beyond me.
He doesn't want to be at the club, and he's up there all high and mighty speaking on behalf of his teammates. **** him!!!
The way he's carrying on I almost wish we hadn't saved him from the football scrap heap.
I'd love for Snake to come out and say what he really thinks of him.

Just heard on Triple M that Foran has told the eels that he wants Sandow as the half back is this guy for real? lol

D on't
C are
E nymore <------that's how they spell it on the GC when on coke.

Lets just win the next 5 games in a row so the media can write about our never say die attitude. .......?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10