The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So Foz says that it's not about the money. It's about the relationship he has with BA ?

Well I bet Parramatta feel like prize gits. They could have offered $250K a season because it's not about money. Fancy paying 4.7 million over 4 years when they could've paid 1 million.

Because as he said, all he wanted was Brad and he would've taken massive unders.

Yeah right, dumbass !

Oh and given a choice between keeping Tooves or Foz...........I'll take the guy who's had his head stomped on trying to win titles for our club. Not the one who drops the ball when he feels a twinge in his hamstring.

Last edited:

Shoe1

Journey Man
So Foz says that it's not about the money. It's about the relationship he has with BA ?

Well I bet Parramatta feel like prize gits. They could have offered $250K a season because it's not about money. Fancy paying 4.7 million over 4 years when they could've paid 1 million.

Because as he said, all he wanted was Brad and he would've taken massive unders.

Yeah right, dumbass !

Oh and given a choice between keeping Tooves or Foz...........I'll take the guy who's had his head stomped on trying to win titles for our club. Not the one who drops the ball when he feel a twinge in his hamstring.
Yeah I noticed he dropped it. I was pissed off, is that wrong

sheridanstand78

First Grader
so Keiran came clean and has signed for the worms in order to better himself. Well good luck and thanks for mucking everyone one about in the process. Finallly we can move on!

Ryan

Journey Man
"Foran is a man of honour" the Daily Telegraph says to the populace as I said they would.

Remember guys, don't buy these media beat up stories about him umming and arring. He signed months ago as I said, and he's just been dishonest the whole way.

How many months ago did I say he had signed, and was sealed and delivered. I also said at the time, he'd prolong the message to everyone, then declare he made the decision at the last minute, citing how "difficult it is for him to leave his mates etc".

The guy is a dip**** of the highest order, and clocked off 8 weeks before the start of last years finals.

Yes, DCE had a good game, but screw him as well. They don't want to be here? Good riddance. Don't let the door hit them on the way out.

Brooke

Bencher
"Foran is a man of honour" the Daily Telegraph says to the populace as I said they would.

Remember guys, don't buy these media beat up stories about him umming and arring. He signed months ago as I said, and he's just been dishonest the whole way.

How many months ago did I say he had signed, and was sealed and delivered. I also said at the time, he'd prolong the message to everyone, then declare he made the decision at the last minute, citing how "difficult it is for him to leave his mates etc".

The guy is a dip**** of the highest order, and clocked off 8 weeks before the start of last years finals.

Yes, DCE had a good game, but screw him as well. They don't want to be here? Good riddance. Don't let the door hit them on the way out.
I believe you about Foran, it is very obvious . I don't believe DCE wanted or does want to leave. Joe Kelly stuffed it up. Foran lying about his own intentions contributed greatly to the stuff up.

JenEagle

Bencher
Agree with ryan and Brooke. Foran obviously doesn't want to be here and signed months ago.

You'd have to think though that DCE doesn't really want to play at the gold coast. That's just about coin.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This thread should be retired, not allowed to grow any larger.

The guy is yesterday's news...
Larry if you closed it, a moment later another one would open.

Let's get it to 3000 posts, now that I'm sure would be a record to stand the test of time.

And we have 24 more weeks to do it in, plus the bagging in the off season, plus the bagging when he wears that blue jersey, gee maybe 4000 is a better target!!

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
Larry if you closed it, a moment later another one would open.

Let's get it to 3000 posts, now that I'm sure would be a record to stand the test of time.

And we have 24 more weeks to do it in, plus the bagging in the off season, plus the bagging when he wears that blue jersey, gee maybe 4000 is a better target!!

If he signs today as reported we will be on page 150 by tonight.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I give less than a s*** about Foran now.

We will unearth the next great number 6. We always do. He's either in our junior ranks or running around in some second teir competition somewhere but regardless, he'll be found.

So Foz, enjoy the heat and flies and the extra couple of hours in the car each day. Oh and look after that premiership ring. It's your last.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Yeah, I don't give a **** what he's got to say. If he wanted to let everybody know he was leaving he should have done it last year, not two games into the 2015 season. Thanks for nothing champ.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After this fiasco you can bet the NRL will change the rules on how far in advance these negotiations can take place.

Clearly they wouldn't want one of their favourite sides to have to go through what we have would they??

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16