The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont want to jinx him but imagine if this happened this weekend

giphy.gif

One Eyed Eels forum saying Gutho to make an 'announcement' at 2 pm today re his future for what it's worth....

Fox Sports have said he is "due to front the media", I would imagine he would be one of the scheduled players up for their media day. We'll see though!

I'd say he's likely signed on there for another 3 years.

Yep I reckon he's just squeezed a few dollars more out of the squeals and now Arthur has re-signed officially he'll make the announcement. he will give the usual "just looking after my family" speech and sign on the dotted line and say he "never wanted to leave ". If we've just been used as leverage and its costs the Eels some extra coin then everyone's a winner

I'm not too worried. Reckon they are paying top $$$ for him and we can do better.

Next.

Yep I reckon he's just squeezed a few dollars more out of the squeals and now Arthur has re-signed officially he'll make the announcement. he will give the usual "just looking after my family" speech and sign on the dotted line and say he "never wanted to leave ". If we've just been used as leverage and its costs the Eels some extra coin then everyone's a winner

I'm not too worried. Reckon they are paying top $$$ for him and we can do better.

Next.
Yeah if that's the case I'm not too bothered. His best asset to us is versatility but you can't pay top fullback money for a Swiss army knife. That's a luxury we can't afford right now...

Last edited:
It was always about the Dalai and once he was re-signed it was a formality. Gutho I think will learn the hard way about the choice to remain with perennial failures that they stand for!

If we snared him I'd be still a little concerned about his injuries. Good player but maybe one more knee injury from premature retirement. Win win either way really .

Bookies just wound him in big time to come back haha

Wants 4 years

Will play anywhere the coach wants him to

What do you think of Manly..? *laughs/goes red*

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8