The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Gutherson and Walker in the centres is up there with Matai and Lyon. You then have Hopoate and Garrick on the wings long term, and Trbojevic at fullback.

Leaves 5/8 as the only position to upgrade , so if you can get Schuster in. Something like:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Clinton Gutherson
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Joshua Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Very young backline that could and would trouble any team.

Don't worry. Greenberg will find some way to ensure Parra keep him and he doesn't return to Manly. I wonder what sneaky piece of work he will try next week to stop Walker from returning. It is patently obvious that this guy has a set against Manly and in his position, that's a disgrace.

Gutherson and Walker in the centres is up there with Matai and Lyon. You then have Hopoate and Garrick on the wings long term, and Trbojevic at fullback.

Leaves 5/8 as the only position to upgrade , so if you can get Schuster in. Something like:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Clinton Gutherson
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Joshua Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Very young backline that could and would trouble any team.

I'd love to see that Ryan. That is a premiership winning backline. Doubt it will happen but we can dream.

It is interesting with DWZ at parra. On triple M they were saying he wanted the no. 1 jersey at Penrith and since being shifted to the wing his attitude has been poor.
On form though surely you'd have Gutho over DWZ at fullback if you were parra.. though it is parra afterall..

Is The Rumor of Parra signing DWZ from Penrith, does that mean gutho is coming home

I'm with you Andy. I thought the same thing when I heard that. The slime have 2 good wingers now so I cant see him playing wing. He also wants to play fullback so maybe something is brewing. Either that or they're just trying to scare Gutho that if he doesn't commit they'll go after DWZ.

After tonight...

giphy.gif

So Gutho. If I was you, I would take my sleeping bag and go camp out at the Squeels offices and wait for it to open and race in and sign their last offer. Hey I will bring you a pen if you dont have one. I only live half an hour away..:giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10