The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Come home champion!

He is a blue and gold champion for sure and what elite company that is

Household names, to name just a few from recent years

Nathan Hindmarsh
Jarryd Hayne
Luke Burt
Nathan Cayless
Tim Mannah
Chris Sandow
Fuifui Moimoi
Matthew Keating
Anthony Watmough
Carl Webb
i could go on for days but I will stop at

Ken Sio
Ben Smith...

Nathan Hindmarsh
Jarryd Hayne
Luke Burt
Nathan Cayless
Tim Mannah
Chris Sandow
Fuifui Moimoi
Matthew Keating
Anthony Watmough
Carl Webb

Ken Sio
Ben Smith...

You forgot Foz

When Gutho and BA's agent calls Parra HQ...

giphy.gif

Nathan Hindmarsh
Jarryd Hayne
Luke Burt
Nathan Cayless
Tim Mannah
Chris Sandow
Fuifui Moimoi
Matthew Keating
Anthony Watmough
Carl Webb

Ken Sio
Ben Smith...

Is Stu Galbraith too far back (I think he was just about the first in the long and failed list of next Peter Sterling's)? Or the fullback king Paul Carige?

Last edited:
Aside from his error that gifted the Storm a try it didn't look like Gutherson was very much to blame for the crappy Eels defence. Most of the Storm tries involved clean breaks of the defensive line with plenty of people backing up, which didn't leave Gutherson with many options.

I would still have him, but if the Eels keep playing like they are now he might come even cheaper.

Said it before. Gutherson has to stop considering the value of a coach based on how much he likes him. The Trbojevics made the same mistake with Barrett. Gutherson needs to look at Hasler's coaching style and hopefully understand that his game could move to the next level if he came across and accepted him as his coach. Its not who you like who wins you games, its who makes demands on you and pushes you to improve. You may not like it, but it works.

Said it before. Gutherson has to stop considering the value of a coach based on how much he likes him. The Trbojevics made the same mistake with Barrett. Gutherson needs to look at Hasler's coaching style and hopefully understand that his game could move to the next level if he came across and accepted him as his coach. Its not who you like who wins you games, its who makes demands on you and pushes you to improve. You may not like it, but it works.
I doubt Brad Arthur's future is all that significant a consideration for him. He probably does want to play under Des! I have a feeling that's a major factor in why he's not re-signing for Parra - because he would want to go to a side that has a reasonable chance of winning a premiership. Bonus if that side is also his junior club - the place he grew up watching games and idolising our greats. There are plenty of non-financial incentives at play I'm sure, in fact I suspect coming here would even involve a slight pay cut.

I love how willing you all are to take media speak statements at face value. Have you not learned anything over the past few years?

"At this point I'm still going to the Titans".
"Semi Radradra denies rumours that he's quitting the NRL"
"Sharks' James Maloney denies agitating for a release"

When something is not yet finalised in the NRL they always come out and pour cold water on it, to the point where the denial is sometimes a flat out lie.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11