• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I find this whole world against DCE thing getting out of hand. The amount of filth people write about him is plain rubbish, and half of them are just fukwits that are jumping on the band wagon. And now we got QLD dropping him, ah well their loss is our gain!! Hope he kills it on Sunday and NSW smash QLD!!

When has any player back flipping or signing in NSW ever been about state? Just goes to show you that fortress QLD ORIGIN is starting to see some cracks. If NSW manage to win it will really throw a spanner in the works. They are turning on their own and this stupid move will eventually backfire. I have a funny feeling that if North Queensland weren't on top nothing would have been said. Fact is DCE is a half that can cover maybe back row if needs be, Morgan on the other hand can cover most of the back line and the back row, he is an obvious choice for utility on the bench. DCE would be playing if Cronk was still out. Chez would know that.

Hey everyone. I've been a qld supporter all my life, even though I live in nsw. They say you gotta stay loyal to whoever you follow, but ....... I hope nsw win next week. I really mean this, cause I can't believe how all Queenslanders have reacted to all this! DCE does not deserve this. I really feel for him. I'm taking the family down Sunday and I hope DCE smashes them!

11667350_408788819304702_4404381799829772954_n.jpg

The local rag on the Goldy is continuing is hate anything DCE. Should be a full scale crucifixion by the time we play them. He'll need plenty of Manly support against those two-headed mofos.

Problem with DCE and Qld is they are so set in there structures from having 90% the same team for the last 10 years, they dont know how to play to Dalys style, once Hodges, Smith, Thurston, Slater, Cronk go they can actually play to his style. I think the rest of the Qld players are the ones who are lost when they are out there with him because he plays such a different style. But good for Manly, hopefully he has a blinder and our forwards step up. Win this game then the Titans game we should win, and i think we can avoid the spoon. Love ya Cherry!
Well that's something for QLD to look forward too. I bet they can't wait to give up the style that netted them 8 series in a row, to play a style that suits a guy that has struggled to dominate with the likes of Smith, Slater, Inglis, Hodges and co. inside and outside him.

Face it, the guy is over paid and overrated. I barrack for Manly and I am happy that DCE backflipped, but he was woeful in Origin 2, and has been hit and miss all year for Manly, albeit behind a beaten pack...but i'll call a spade a spade; the guy isn't fit to tie Cronk's bootlaces at this stage.

Well that's something for QLD to look forward too. I bet they can't wait to give up the style that netted them 8 series in a row, to play a style that suits a guy that has struggled to dominate with the likes of Smith, Slater, Inglis, Hodges and co. inside and outside him.

Face it, the guy is over paid and overrated. I barrack for Manly and I am happy that DCE backflipped, but he was woeful in Origin 2, and has been hit and miss all year for Manly, albeit behind a beaten pack...but i'll call a spade a spade; the guy isn't fit to tie Cronk's bootlaces at this stage.
Uhhh no

He isn't Cronk
He's better
He has a different style to Cronk
They tried to make him be Cronk
Blame Hagan the real coach

Uhhh no

He isn't Cronk
He's better

He has a different style to Cronk
They tried to make him be Cronk
Blame Hagan the real coach

Some things are subjective, unfortunately this arguement is not one such instance. Cronk is objectively a better footballer than DCE. It's like trying to argue that Farah is better than Cam Smith; you can say it, but it's not the case.

Some things are subjective, unfortunately this arguement is not one such instance. Cronk is objectively a better footballer than DCE. It's like trying to argue that Farah is better than Cam Smith; you can say it, but it's not the case.
You're a poor man's Mavin

If QLD had the brains to adjust to the playmaker instead of trying to adjust the playmaker to be a totally different style of playmaker

In the NFL they occasionally try to make square pegs fit in round holes, they take quarterbacks who are triple threat and try to turn them into pocket passers who rarely rush,essentially nuetering their attack

Queensland tried this and failed awfully,parramatta are another example

How many players have you seen Cronk palm? 5? DCE palms five a week

But you don't know reason you're just an imbicile or a poor troll

Hit and miss? You serious? DCE is the reason we have actually won some games this year. Both times we played melbourne he carved Cronk and won us those games. And he is doing this behind a pack which wouldnt run through a u/10s team (besides Jake who does not get enough minutes)

We all know your love for the honourable one Foz that obviously colours your opinion. I'll call a spade a spade your love child isn't fit to wear a Manly jersey. DCE has had a slow start to his soo career as have some others who were all time greats Turvey for one. DCE hasn't had a great year that's fair to say but I'll judge him next season with new players new coach and hopefully a new attitude from players after the old agitators are shown the door.

Last edited:
Another reason to cheer for NSW. That cat Hodges last origin. How I'd love to see that fukwit go out a loser. They want to call NSW players grubs. ....LOL look at them Slater, Hodges, Inglis, Thaiday, Smith. The greatest collection of current day grubs.
Yet again Mick, the Voice of Reason.

Mavin you gronk nobody is fooled by this Lil_wayne charade. Why not just eat your humble pie about DCE?

Who's trying to fool anybody? My hard drive crashed lost all my passwords and I signed up with a disposable email address to site so cannot re set it so lost my user name. For humble pie why? all I said all along was until he said otherwise I believed he was going simple. I took the man's word no humble pie needed for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8