• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Disagree, Fittler said they ran Hoffman at him all night and he only missed 3 out of 30 tackles.
Chez soaked up the impact and QLD need to put a fast forward next to him, like we have with Tred/Leary, to ease his workload. That Hodges on his right, is not doing his share of tackling.
The tactic of running big forwards at play makers through out the game is standard and one example is Scott at Thurston .

Good to see the fabled 'Loyalty' of Queensland only extending to when they are winning.
Yes you are right there Killer , The Queenslander's have said how they take pride in being loyal to their squad and this remark by Wally is very hypocritical indeed

Even if DCE doesn't play in the next game he's just to talented and to determined to be left on the representative shelf ...in the long run I think DCE will end up making Wally eat his words.

DCE should definitely be dropped.

Don't want him wasting his efforts on bloody Queensland. ;)

What is amazing about this bash fest of Chez by Wally is that he is
a) OK for the Scumo Queenslanders to have actively cheat the competition with their dual contracts in breach NRL :wondering:
b) is not OK with Chez accepting an offer that effectively doubles his contract length and thereby earning within the rules of the NRL :think:

Obviously just another brain damaged has been :cool:

Well cronk is suppose to be back for game 3, and therefore DCE will shift to utility. Given his strong defensive effort, and cronks injury susceptibility I cant see Meniga dropping him.

So wally I think you need to learn to keep that big mouth of yours shut.

How did Wally go as a coach, first at the Seagulls then with the Qld Origin side? Not exactly someone who I would be consulting on selections. Hell, even with a loaded Wynnum Manly team he couldn't win the BRL premiership in 2 years as a captain coach. And that side had players like himself, Gene Miles and Greg Dowling.

Even Hunt's own Donkey's team mate Justin Hodges believes that he isn't ready for Origin.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Mal let DCE play like he does at Manly rather than have him out there simply as a fill in for Cronk or Thurston then he would more than likely play a lot better.

I am neither a Lewis fan nor defender, but captain-coach is a pretty hard gig at the top level. Have their been any successful ones since? Or any at all? That’s a separate discussion I s’pose.

Still, the bloke has an axe to grind here, and is going hard at it.

The problem is that the Queenslanders can't seem to see that there is a difference between an entire state and a single club.

DCE turned his back on the Titans, a single club. He never turned his back on Qld.

I love reading the posts when the backflip first started hitting the news.
It's on page 226 for those of you with no life like me.

It's about the most exciting thing that has happened to Manly this year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12