• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Who's trying to fool anybody? My hard drive crashed lost all my passwords and I signed up with a disposable email address to site so cannot re set it so lost my user name. For humble pie why? all I said all along was until he said otherwise I believed he was going simple. I took the man's word no humble pie needed for me.

So this time your hard drive crashed and you had to create the 'Lil_wayne' username because you lost all of your passwords so you couldn't post as Mavin anymore (which is crap because all that you had to do is contact Dan or possibly even @Chip and Chase and one of them (as Administrators) could have reset your password for you).

What was your excuse for for the previous time for you to created the 'Desert Boot Kid' username and then later on come on in the 'ELGEY' thread as both (with the same IP address) to answer each other with some 'pat on the back' type posts?

So this time your hard drive crashed and you had to create the 'Lil_wayne' username because you lost all of your passwords so you couldn't post as Mavin anymore (which is crap because all that you had to do is contact Dan or possibly even @Chip and Chase and one of them (as Administrators) could have reset your password for you).

What was your excuse for for the previous time for you to created the 'Desert Boot Kid' username and then later on come on in the 'ELGEY' thread as both (with the same IP address) to answer each other with some 'pat on the back' type posts?
Ouch...this might spell the end of Lil_wayne....bout as pathetic as the actual rapper he named himself after.

So this time your hard drive crashed and you had to create the 'Lil_wayne' username because you lost all of your passwords so you couldn't post as Mavin anymore (which is crap because all that you had to do is contact Dan or possibly even @Chip and Chase and one of them could have reset your password for you).

didn't know I could have contacted anyone and had it reset presumed I had to have my original email address.

Don't need an excuse for the other as it wasn't and isn't me. Nice to see mods have nothing better to do than check out ip addresses either way i have said my last thing on the subject and if your are not happy you can **** yourself.

You are a simpleton if I was trying to fool anyone I could have easily changed my ip address would take me 10 secs you fool.
I got stuck into you and I will again because I took DCE's word you called him a liar I was sticking up for him if you need an apology from me you can get ****ed.
I see Lil wayne dessert boots with the small dick is back . You poor pathetic troll
stupid-people-twinkies-and-ding-dongs-funny-pictures.jpg

didn't know I could have contacted anyone and had it reset presumed I had to have my original email address.

Don't need an excuse for the other as it wasn't and isn't me. Nice to see mods have nothing better to do than check out ip addresses either way i have said my last thing on the subject and if your are not happy you can **** yourself.

So Desert Boot Kid makes a reply post to voicefromthehill on Apr 29, 2015 at 9:18 PM
and Mavin responds to Desert Boot Kid six minutes later at 9:24 PM and then Desert Boot Kid replied to Mavin four minutes later at 9:28 PM and all three posts were made with the same IP address and you are trying to tell me and everyone else that they are not the same person logging in and out to respond to each other? Pffft, yeah right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No troll I'm still here
What's the point though? The reason we post on this forum is to share each other views and opinions and enjoy the conversation...sadly no one seems to get any enjoyment from your antics...if you enjoy pissing everyone off and being a jerk, then you need to see a counsellor.

So Desert Boot Kid makes a reply post to voicefromthehill on Apr 29, 2015 at 9:18 PM
and Mavin responds to Desert Boot Kid six minutes later at 9:24 PM and then Desert Boot Kid replied to Mavin four minutes later at 9:28 PM and all three posts were made with the same IP address and you are trying to tell me and everyone else that they are not the same person logging in and out to respond to each other? Pffft, yeah right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

This is even better than watching Mavin go dark the day the DCE backflip was confirmed.

Oh I mean the day his hard drive crashed.

Mavin,

It is time you retired from solid gold comedy and moved on to another forum to vent your life's frustrations.

I was amazed you clocked 1500 posts in under 5 months on your Mavin account & equally amazed that you had 2 other accounts adding to that tally.

Sadly I feel more pity for you now than anything else. Perhaps it is best you don't create a 4th account and simply crash your hard drive(s) permanently.

Take it easy Mavin, go enjoy the sunshine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11