• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So happy about this news if it is true. You always had the feeling that DCE could possibly backflip. He is close to Buhrer, his girl is a local and he loves the area.

But where does this leave Snake? Apparently the relationship between the two is toxic or is it not as big a deal as we think?

I wonder if Bozo said Kelly you are no longer involved in contract negotiations and decisions. That's my job now. Get Dce in my office right away and we'll get him signed.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. After all it was the great Bozo with help from Kerry Packer , Arko and Gould that kept Super League paranahs away from Manly and ensuring our players stayed loyal, barring 2 or 3 of them.

As silvertail orwelians, we have taken note of all your past comments about chez (and foz too in case he backflips). We will remember them, store them & remind you of them in future.

Just sayin.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
No doubt they're going to offer him massively massive overs. I reckon the deal for DCE will be well in advance of $1.5 million a season, because let's face it no one else (Unless you're a 35 year old forward) wants to come here so the best course of action is to try and make players backflip on deals.

These days women are happy with just an entertaining visual to pass the time---good to see they are evolving like men and developing a simple shallow straight to the point mindset----who needs small talk.
Hey, Wolfie has a great personality too , its not just about the body, the eyes, the butt ....:p

Basically "If True" Manly did a Buddy Franklin type of contract as I suggested yesterday which is fair enough to steady the ship and give it some direction----should have done it years ago with Foran and we would of had a smooth transition from the senior player group to the new ranks.

I guess DCE is not a bad second option still a tosser though with a well rounded skillset well above Thurston in that regard.

As I said this story is all correct "except" Myles signing with us this was released by Orr so the NRL who own the titans sign Myles and keep DCE.

WHY CHERRY-EVANS IS SET TO BACKFLIP ON TITANS
Facebook13Twitter14
Written by TONY ADAMS and THE MOLE, April 16, 2015
MANLY is set to sign Test and Origin forward Nate Myles – and it is that development that is set to see*Daly Cherry-Evans backflip on his deal with the Titans.

Titans star Myles is a good mate of Cherry-Evans*and was a key figure in luring the Manly star to the Gold Coast.

But the Titans haven’t activated an option to retain Myles for 2016 and RLW understands he is close to signing a two-year deal at Manly.

As a result, Cherry-Evans now has cold feet and wants to stay at the Sea Eagles.

Under NRL rules, Cherry-Evans has until round 13 to backflip on a contract signed for 2016.

Myles was on huge dollars at the Titans over the last two seasons and the club was reluctant to extend him on the same terms.

The Gold Coast*allowed the option to lapse and Manly are set to swoop on the tough forward.

Manly now have to come up with a competitive offer to retain Cherry-Evans – but with Kieran Foran leaving to Parramatta, they should be able to afford that within the salary cap.

Stand by for more developments in coming days

So happy about this news if it is true. You always had the feeling that DCE could possibly backflip. He is close to Buhrer, his girl is a local and he loves the area.

But where does this leave Snake? Apparently the relationship between the two is toxic or is it not as big a deal as we think?

Snake is history in 18 months. Snake is sitting with Foran and Choc probably having a beer and saying "Fark me"

Basically "If True" Manly did a Buddy Franklin type of contract as I suggested yesterday which is fair enough to steady the ship and give it some direction----should have done it years ago with Foran and we would of had a smooth transition from the senior player group to the new ranks.

I guess DCE is not a bad second option still a tosser though with a well rounded skillset well above Thurston in that regard.
Above Thurston as a tosser?

Hey, Wolfie has a great personality too , its not just about the body, the eyes, the butt ....:p
We all know you invent a great personality for your chosen pic when you are staring at your tablet late at night and lacking any ideas to get to sleep but keep the intricate details of your viewing tastes to yourself and start a new thread lol.

Yes great news but I was wondering where this leaves Snake. I couldn't deal with seeing another Stewart brother at another club

t

As I said this story is all correct "except" Myles signing with us this was released by Orr so the NRL who own the titans sign Myles and keep DCE.

WHY CHERRY-EVANS IS SET TO BACKFLIP ON TITANS
Facebook13Twitter14
Written by TONY ADAMS and THE MOLE, April 16, 2015
MANLY is set to sign Test and Origin forward Nate Myles – and it is that development that is set to see*Daly Cherry-Evans backflip on his deal with the Titans.

Titans star Myles is a good mate of Cherry-Evans*and was a key figure in luring the Manly star to the Gold Coast.

But the Titans haven’t activated an option to retain Myles for 2016 and RLW understands he is close to signing a two-year deal at Manly.

As a result, Cherry-Evans now has cold feet and wants to stay at the Sea Eagles.

Under NRL rules, Cherry-Evans has until round 13 to backflip on a contract signed for 2016.

Myles was on huge dollars at the Titans over the last two seasons and the club was reluctant to extend him on the same terms.

The Gold Coast*allowed the option to lapse and Manly are set to swoop on the tough forward.

Manly now have to come up with a competitive offer to retain Cherry-Evans – but with Kieran Foran leaving to Parramatta, they should be able to afford that within the salary cap.

Stand by for more developments in coming days
Kent on NRL 360 eluded to that about Myles deal so it has some credence

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8