• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ha a bit sexist mate but cant disagree and I met her a few times through the MWTS, and not too dusty at all.

Although I prefer Lara Pitt over on Fox, now there's one pretty lady!!
YEAH, i thought that as well ... I was going to delete it. Apologies to anyone offended. I like Laura too......

He is the best player in the game after Thurston and Cronk. He is articulate and humble and we would pay thirty five to forty percent overs for anyone who might be replacing him. kelly ****ed up thinking he was the big man and pulling the offer without telling a coach who was ten or fifteen minutes away from make up and a live tv spot. Jelly kelly can bend over and suck a huble pie through a garden hose if DCE stays we are the luckiest bloody club in history. I can't help but think BOZO has had a hand in this. Fingers crossed and double crossed.

He is the best player in the game after Thurston and Cronk. He is articulate and humble and we would pay thirty five to forty percent overs for anyone who might be replacing him. kelly ****ed up thinking he was the big man and pulling the offer without telling a coach who was ten or fifteen minutes away from make up and a live tv spot. Jelly kelly can bend over and suck a huble pie through a garden hose if DCE stays we are the luckiest bloody club in history. I can't help but think BOZO has had a hand in this. Fingers crossed and double crossed.
Maybe triple crossed !!

Just to balance the sexist equations :inlove:

34-David_Williams_Nude.jpg

G'day all,Where and when did he lie?And if being a mercenary means trying to get the best deal for yourself then you can level that charge at 99.99% of players in the game.Dishonourable?I guess that is a matter of personal interpretation.The bloke has been the subject of a scurrilous assassination of his character by certain teammates, the media, and was basically shown the door by the new management, and I think he has shown a great deal of dignity and restraint in the face of a concerted attack on his character.If its true that he does change his mind and stay I think its great news for our club.If he doesn't I still stand by my comments.
cheers mike
Lets see him come out and confirm or deny it. He's a cock, regardless of whether he stays or goes.

RLW Mole on Twitter says " yes he wants out but no deal done at Eagles yet"

Get that ****ing pen out quick Penn!'

Bring iton. I am here brother. Just down the south coast on holiday for a few days so just logged on. If this is true then sanity prevails. Cmoooon. Make it happen bozo!
Nothing like the South Coast, was just there myself analysing some player data while at Cave Beach.(that is stats of players no other coach has the ability to understand at this point in time)

Last edited:
I'll just wait until there's something official. I can't do this all over again.

If he comes back, then great. But I'd already resigned myself to the fact he was gone, so........wake me up when it's over.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10