• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
All this has done is disrupt us yet again thanks to Orr. DCE isn't back flipping but some advice for DCE punt Orr he is using you and destroying your reputation. This is the most disgusting thing I have seen from a manager throwing DCE under the bus so Myles gets a contract extension with the Titans.

If DCE doesn't make a statement in the next hour or so denying it you can take it as true. No way he'd want this crap circulating if it wasn't true. Wouldn't allow himself to be trashed by Orr this way. I'd also doubt Molan would report it if she wasn't very sure of her source.

Well DCE did say he was all ready to sign then owners changed and reduced his offer, so just give him his original offer and he will probably take it. If true great, if not oh well. im not getting excited yet only to get really sad when it isnt true lol

I don't mean to be Debbie Downer but it's very easy to be sucked into thinking he's staying because we'd love this to be true.
I'll be following this closely and seriously hoping it's true but I've lost my faith in the NRL and the media and we know player managers are a***holes.
I've come to terms with losing him once. I don't want to lose him twice.
Ostrich time.

I wonder if Bozo said Kelly you are no longer involved in contract negotiations and decisions. That's my job now. Get Dce in my office right away and we'll get him signed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8