• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And how good is joe kellys poker face

"We have moved on" in reference to truing to get him to backflip.

Got the cajones right there. Goes all in, thanks for coming.
He probably doesn't know. Fulton probably arranged it without telling him

I'm just looking for any positives to justify why i asked my wife to go to the Melbourne storm next weekend for my B'Day gift lol
They'd better win - I'm there too! Had to go to Melbourne one week this year so looked at the draw (before the season began) and said 'let's go that week.
So they must win for all of us!

Don't know what everyone is excited about. He's looked people in the eye at the Titans, shook their hands, smacked dicks with them and is possibly reneging on that deal.

If he goes he's pain in the arse mercenary, if he stays he's a lying dishonourable pain in the arse mercenary.
G'day all,Where and when did he lie?And if being a mercenary means trying to get the best deal for yourself then you can level that charge at 99.99% of players in the game.Dishonourable?I guess that is a matter of personal interpretation.The bloke has been the subject of a scurrilous assassination of his character by certain teammates, the media, and was basically shown the door by the new management, and I think he has shown a great deal of dignity and restraint in the face of a concerted attack on his character.If its true that he does change his mind and stay I think its great news for our club.If he doesn't I still stand by my comments.
cheers mike

PK on NRL360 just said that Orr is pissed off with the Titans and their offer for Myles.
So, whilst its a developing story, it has legs as Managers tend to pull out their Players from Clubs that they don't want to deal with

PK on NRL360 just said that Orr is pissed off with the Titans and their offer for Myles.
So, whilst its a developing story, it has legs as Managers tend to pull out their Players from Clubs that they don't want to deal with

Orr is using us and DCE to get a deal for Myles at the titans DCE has not changed his mind at all.

Player managers are the scum of the earth and should be banned.

The DCE circus continues.

Mr Fulton I love u man , if this is true it will be the best news since my divorce, well close. Mr evans I was also one that wanted u gone but everyone deserves a second chance .let's kick it and rip it manly ......

They'd better win - I'm there too! Had to go to Melbourne one week this year so looked at the draw (before the season began) and said 'let's go that week.
So they must win for all of us!

Haha!!!! Same we booked before the start of the season. I'm hoping that there is some considerable improvement :).

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6