• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This sounds very promising that dce will stay. I guess we will wait until Thursday for him to announce it. I am still suspicious that foran is thinking of doing something as well. As I said in a previous post if he wasn't having second thoughts he wouldn't be human.
The only second thought I would have at 1.5m would be about what colour sports car I would be buying.

Chez could have just come out form te get go and the following weeks that persued and put it all to bed! The annoying thing is that he keeps leaving the door open with ridiculous comments! Why would he put all the media attention on him if there wasn't something happening? He's come out time and time again and been his own worse enemy! Just come out and say weather you're staying or you're going mate!
Cause the guy is an A grade narcissist!

Best way would be to purchase access through the NRL app. or somehow spoof you browser location.

I paid €60 in order to get advert free viewing of the games this year. Only for them to add chromecast support and therefore the ability for me to watch them from the livestream app without ads and without me paying €60 but hey I think it was worth the money for a years viewing of the games
Is this the NRL Digital Pass for about $90? That seems like a fine deal for every game of the season.
Hahaha livestream is awesome! A bit of Hola magic and it works perfectly.

Is this the NRL Digital Pass for about $90? That seems like a fine deal for every game of the season.
Hahaha livestream is awesome! A bit of Hola magic and it works perfectly.
THough if people keep using it in that way, it may mean that eventually people like me living overseasget shafted in the end

If there are any alternatives where it's convenient and affordable to watch those games that aren't on free-to-air then do let me know :)

NRL Digital Pass is about $3 a week. You can watch all games live (except the delayed Friday night game) on your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Free data streaming if your with Telstra. Can subscribe or unsubscribe anytime. Not as good as the big flat screen at home but still pretty good. I use it while travelling around Oz & it's a godsend for me.

NRL Digital Pass is about $3 a week. You can watch all games live (except the delayed Friday night game) on your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Free data streaming if your with Telstra. Can subscribe or unsubscribe anytime. Not as good as the big flat screen at home but still pretty good. I use it while travelling around Oz & it's a godsend for me.
Why can't you just use a chrome cast or hdmi cable to watch it on the big screen?

From you "so-called fans"?
At least he will be shown some love from his team mates and Titans fans, unlike the Manly ones, until of course now when you may have lost him. It is really noticeable from outsiders just how "out of the click" he is with his team mates.[/QUOTE]
Leopard ... Spots.

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
thought it might be time to join in this epic thread.

Lastly, while it was bold to go after your star half, i think Annesley has been pretty classy and respectful, announced it at start then has kept quiet and let it all run its course for better or worse. unlike the media in general and a few like gordie and locky who have put weird pressure on... the Titans in general have stayed out of it, even though they have the most to lose from a backflip.

long post..sorry lads. any questions?
The Manly Fans issue with Annesley, is that he offered a contract to Chez knowing that the Titans could not meet their current financial obligations and in fact, a week later put them into Administration. The NRL then stepped in, then had a meeting with Orr and only then did Chez sign up with the now brand new GC Titans Entity. :mad: He has to stay silent as his Golden Goose would be spooked and backflip - nothing to do with Annesley's sensitivities and everything to do with the successful launch of GC Titans v4.

So it was the Titans that
a) inflated Chez's value beyond which Manly would not go as they had the belief that Foran was staying anyway :confused:
b) had a Team under contract that they could pay from the NRL Salary Cap Grant but could not give them training facilities, a Stadium to play at or help with the existing TPAs holding up their end of the bargain. :rolleyes:
These are the reasons that Sezer, Myles etc are leaving and nothing to do with Chez being there or not.

Chez has damaged his Golden Boy Reputation by reacting to abusive Fans on Instagram and his continued 'I'm enjoying the Process' line about securing a new contract.
But that's just his egocentric viewpoint, which on the field makes him the competitor that he is. So good luck to him.

I for one, do believe that the GC deal is a gold mine for him on and off the field, and that he is gone.@:cool:

I reckon Skilled Park would be the most user unfriendly stadium I've been to. Mate of mine queued up for 35 mins for a drink and a cold pie, they herd you in like sheep after you've made the epic car/bus ride and you have to put up with bogans sitting next to you. Seriously crap and won't be going back. Give me Brookie any day.
Bloody Zorba .... even at away games he gets all the hot pies.

It's because I don't know what they are :think:.
Seriously though, the tv screen in the caravan's not much bigger than my laptop.
Ah I see. Chrome cast is a 35 dollar device that you put into your TV and let's you cast just about anything from your phone or computer

Why can't you just use a chrome cast or hdmi cable to watch it on the big screen?
It doesn't let me do it via the hdmi cable. I suspect Greenberg has put a lock on retransmission. He is rostered to the IT help desk at the nrl I believe these days.

Last edited:
My brother unnamed currently plays for
belrose. He has had few beers around traps take it as fact, weather he back flips or not the bloke is hated in the playing group. He trains on his own, turns up late to training now thus contract saga. He has been on nose since 2012 negotiations where ultimately we lost kite, gifts, Choc No one can stand him. He is the blame for friction of last few years.
He may be a good player not great point taken last year's semi v dogs.....He is a **** bloke this is all about money.
Take point titans fans, manly where winning games long before him let's see how he goes without snake and killer.

Yeah. That's not actually true.

what I don't get is that DCE had his manager buy the house on the Goldie without DCE stepping foot in it, only seeing photos. If DCE was really moving up their to live surely he would want to actually visit it.
Praps his mum is going to live in it. He's bought it to appease her ?

I'm not going to trawl through the 15 pages of arguing with Titans fans to find it, but didn't someone say they had a beer with Greg Bird and he said if DCE signs with us he's sign too?

A cryptic foreshadowing?

As I've said before, there's something fishy about that house.

On domain it is still appearing "under offer" - still not sold, so the contract is still not unconditonal. DCE can still back out of it - and if his interviews tell us anything it is that he is quite comfortable backing out of contracts. I'd be worried if I was the vendor (assuming it is a genuine sale and not just something cooked up by the Orrs).

http://www.domain.com.au/property/for-sale/house/qld/mermaid-beach/?adid=2011931199

As I've said before, there's something fishy about that house.

On domain it is still appearing "under offer" - still not sold, so the contract is still not unconditonal. DCE can still back out of it - and if his interviews tell us anything it is that he is quite comfortable backing out of contracts. I'd be worried if I was the vendor (assuming it is a genuine sale and not just something cooked up by the Orrs).

http://www.domain.com.au/property/for-sale/house/qld/mermaid-beach/?adid=2011931199
The house was bought off a friend of my Mrs. It is Sold.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14