• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I could suggest we give this thread a rest until there is more or NEW "information", but Mark, it just wont work. Ppl will post their 'stream of consciousness' unabated, just like the kids do on Facebook. I don't CARE what your latest favourite band is, or what colour you've painted your fingernails this morning, or what new selfie with your pet lizzard you've taken. DCE speak up ! Soon i hope, we'll have a definitive answer. If he does stay (bf) how will he xplain it to his mum?

“I looked at the roster Manly will have and I was very comfortable in my decision.’'

Based on that quote from the Myles interview then we almost certainly have our halves sorted out for next year. Be it DCE staying or that we have already signed a replacement but kept it under wraps...unless he thinks TBA & TBC are players initials
Todd Bubler Carmey perhaps?

Whats the deal with deadlines, i mean if you do not meet them it is not like you die....
The dates listed are not deadlines as such, if no backflip is announced before 5th June at 7.45pm it ain't happening, and the 9th June is the first business day after the round 13 deadline, so if we were announcing any key defections, and if everyone wanted it to be quiet until after the round 13 cut off, then that business week. Would be when it happens.

I could suggest we give this thread a rest until there is more or NEW "information", but Mark, it just wont work. Ppl will post their 'stream of consciousness' unabated, just like the kids do on Facebook. I don't CARE what your latest favourite band is, or what colour you've painted your fingernails this morning, or what new selfie with your pet lizzard you've taken. DCE speak up ! Soon i hope, we'll have a definitive answer. If he does stay (bf) how will he xplain it to his mum?
better than hearing a 'stream of consciousness' about the price of unleaded :giggle: @Mark from Brisbane

I kid of course......:thumbsup::rofl::think:

:rofl::rofl: our very own @Berkeley_Eagle doing his bit to keep DCE at Manly. Found on his (DCEs) instagram page :giggle:
upload_2015-5-15_13-44-0.png

Last edited:
From the lurker today

My man doesn't know how close he is to the mark on rumour No.1 here

1. Daly Cherry-Evans will backflip on his Gold Coast deal, telling all that he never wanted to leave in the first place. He will be loved and hated in equal doses

If it happens, mark down the Sunday before round 13 when news - and all hell - breaks loose.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...umour-file---friday/gocs0631k6yq1hocr8awp1l4o
I think it will have to be earlier so that we can use the lure of cherry to sign other players

Why do people keep inferring that we need to sign players before rd 13? It only relates to the backflip deadline.

oh wont the Titans/NRL love that? Manly will drop a peg or too in favours. OK I know if you are at the bottom of the rung hard to go lower.

This all sounds very positive. If Paul Kent is correct and our base offer is more and the GC haven't even got his TPA's sorted yet then I can't see him leaving.

I so hope he is staying.

However I am steeling myself for disappointment if he ends up going to the Gold Coast.

It's nice believe it's a possibility, and maybe it is, but I really cannot see why we would wait to announce this, if it's already a done deal?

The deadline doesn't affect Manly, and I am sure if DCE was staying, he would have enough moral fibre to let the Titans know about it ASAP so they can remodel their recruitment strategies. If indeed he had already let the Titans know, they would surely break the news in disgust.

I cannot fathom the idea that this is "over the line" and we are simply waiting...waiting for what? He has not backflipped YET in my opinion.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12