The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Thread

Rex said:
Unlike players a, b and c, I'd consider what was done by players A, B and C to be capital crimes.

Lucky for those lettermen that we don't have the death penalty anymore.

Rex said:
Unlike players a, b and c, I'd consider what was done by players A, B and C to be capital crimes.

I sort.of agree but whether its A or a should be judged case by case.

This from twitter
Wasn't sure where to post it
So here will do

And this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 142

Wonder which rehab centre Barba will choose to sit out 2014 in?

Instant karma's going to kick you right in the face.

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend - Johnny Cash

Maybe its the karma train

From Todd Gronkberg on twitter

Unsure of where rumours start-but I urge all members & fans not to get caught up in gossip, innuendo & rumours. Not true and not happening!

Rumours are just rumours. But this does fit exactly with what I saw in the body language of the Dogs against the Roosters. T-Rex looked the most enthusiastic of the lot!

Well said Todd, just like he denied they had talked to juDes in 2011.

Greenturd would say that, but please let there be a god and have some of it true????????

Rex said:
Rumours are just rumours. But this does fit exactly with what I saw in the body language of the Dogs against the Roosters. T-Rex looked the most enthusiastic of the lot!

Correct Rex, they looked every unenthusiastic on Friday night and as the game wore in they looked almost uninterested.

Remember they were Grand Finalists last year, and their side is not that different...yes missing a few BUT not enough to be in 16th position

My favourite part in all this conjecture is how everyone applauded managements "astute" handling of the original issue, when it was really just diversion and concealment 101. Now it looks like erupting and the full scope of the issue coming to light. It's obvious there are some internal problems. Maybe if management had have been transparent and not tried the smoke and mirrors option, the problem would not have festered to the point it has now. Even. If the rumours are not 100% true, it is now significantly destabilising the entire club and as most probably ruined their season.

Karma, bitches.

Clubs that are losing matches generate the most rumours.That is a fine and long-established tradition in our game.

Mr Invisible must be having fun at the kennel:

Mr Invisible

Let's be very VERY clear here.

Next person to post something outside of Ben's on field performances (rumour or an insinuation), be it true, false, or otherwise, will face a lengthy ban WITHOUT a warning.

It's getting far beyond a joke.

We'd all be complaining if something huge came up in the papers about Ben (as a result of rumour), and I'm sure the club would not be impressed either (having to handle the media responses to it). Let the media create their own stories, don't give them a helping hand.

So he is now setting rules than he couldn't adhere to when on this board... How many times did he try spread club rumours on here?

The guy is an absolute muppet, got a god complex coz he is moderator on an Internet forum, pathetic cretin.

I don't even think bulldogs fans like him.

Mrs I has changed her tune. She loved spreading all the scurrilous rumours about Manly last year. Funny how things change when your clubs copping the treatment. Bahahahaha!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8