The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Thread

Jatz Crackers said:
How about this for a thought ?

Des was just a plant. No, not a leafy sort of plant or the industrial sort of plant. The other one.

Manly always wanted to bring down the Canterbury Dogs club. We had 2 coaches in our ranks, one suplus to teams immediate requirements.

With a bit of pre planning and with the agreeance of the player group we concoct a trojan horse plot of bender epic proportions.

Maybe Hasler will one day return. As a covert hero.
A very rich one. His Salary has gone up a bit since his teacher days.

So Dessie secretly planted the seeds to ruin Barba's relationship and cause friction among the playing squad? Nice theory

It is not unusual for the Bulldogs to experience fluctuating fortunes year to year. A quick check of their recent results…
2007 – 6th
2008 – 16th, wooden spoon – equal with Cows with 5 wins, but over 200 pts worse on for & against
2009 – 2nd, equal with minor premiers on 38 points, but one game short of the grand final.
2010 – 13th, with only 9 wins
2011 – 9th, equal with 8th but missed finals on for & against
2012 – 1st, minor premiers but beaten in grand final
2013 – 16th equal last - though we are only in R6

I have no idea what this means…

It means that the club doesn't have that mental strength to maintain a high standard in its roster. We seem to have it, as does the Storm. It's a cultural thing.

joeboy said:
Perhaps themostperplexing thing is how calm hasler seems, almost devoid of answers and lacking passion.. How could he not be more visibiliy concerned?

I've seen him more emotive after victories than he is now..

He's just had his pants pulled down - hard to be emotive or passionate when you're in that position. When I'm embarresed I just mumble and try to get away fast - like he did at the press conference. Its probably now just dawning on him what a terrible decision he made in 2011. The guy's rattled very badly.

torana355 said:
joeboy said:
Perhaps themostperplexing thing is how calm hasler seems, almost devoid of answers and lacking passion.. How could he not be more visibiliy concerned?

I've seen him more emotive after victories than he is now..

I think he is starting to realize that going to the Dogs was a bad idea tbh. His heart clearly isn't in it at the Dogs. I hope the dogs don't win another game all year and he gets sacked.
Yes, having a snazzy briefing room under the grandstand must wear off after awhile.

Speaking of the Dogs, did anyone notice the fang marks on James Maloney's neck last night? Either James Graham snuck into the Stegglers' sheds at halftime, or another Dog has been inspired by Jimmy's feats.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It is not unusual for the Bulldogs to experience fluctuating fortunes year to year. A quick check of their recent results…
2007 – 6th
2008 – 16th, wooden spoon – equal with Cows with 5 wins, but over 200 pts worse on for & against
2009 – 2nd, equal with minor premiers on 38 points, but one game short of the grand final.
2010 – 13th, with only 9 wins
2011 – 9th, equal with 8th but missed finals on for & against
2012 – 1st, minor premiers but beaten in grand final
2013 – 16th equal last - though we are only in R6

I have no idea what this means…

It means they're due for a new coach and another clean out of their paying roster.

Ceagle said:
So Dessie secretly planted the seeds to ruin Barba's relationship and cause friction among the playing squad? Nice theory

I thought it was player B...

Jatz Crackers said:
How about this for a thought ?

Des was just a plant. No, not a leafy sort of plant or the industrial sort of plant. The other one.

Manly always wanted to bring down the Canterbury Dogs club. We had 2 coaches in our ranks, one suplus to teams immediate requirements.

With a bit of pre planning and with the agreeance of the player group we concoct a trojan horse plot of bender epic proportions.

Maybe Hasler will one day return. As a covert hero.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
LOL at this tweet

Player A & C are having shockers tonight @TWiLeague

@TWiLeague is obviously a Silvertails reader :D

i was told this today , each to their own if they wish to take notice.

i would mention names but dont know if im allowed to so ill take up the same code as Daniel did.

Player A been drunk was seen hitting and trying to force his partner in the boot of a car , the partner of player B saw this and rushed to her aid at this time player A threw a punch ( but missed ) at the partner of player B, Player B saw this and lost it and needed several people to hold him back.

Player B has been heard saying he wants nothing to do with Player A.Other team members are not happy with player A..

true or not who knows , i believe something along the line because of who i heard it from but people like to enhance the story mouth by mouth..

thought id share it...

Watch it Mr I will be reporting this back to toddy and threatening to sue for defamation, way too close to the truth for their liking

• 👍
Reactions: L80

Why is it always A B and C or X Y and Z that get used in these situations ? J K and L must get quite lonely being left out all the time

Kiwi Eagle said:
Why is it always A B and C or X Y and Z that get used in these situations ? J K and L must get quite lonely being left out all the time

Alphabets are being so naughty these days. They deserve a long sentence.

The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Write them a letter stating how you feel about it.

bones said:
The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

x y and z are the consonants in all those rumors

Unlike players a, b and c, I'd consider what was done by players A, B and C to be capital crimes.

manlyfan76 said:
bones said:
The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

x y and z are the consonants in all those rumors

Does this mean that a Bulldogs player is a chance for the golden "boot" award this year ?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8