The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hear that when they have their awards night,that there is a new category,its called the dud buy of the year,can anyone guess who will win it

For Ha$ler it's 2 down 2 to go. Then they will show him the door, or he'll leave for another 'challenge'. Maybe the Eels....

BullDOUGS Gone!

Message to all Mummy's and Daddy's. Please lock up your daughters tonight the Junkyard Dogs will on the prowl tonight. It's Mad Monday!

The writing was on the wall when they were beaten by the Broncos the week before with a backline including Lachlan Maranta at wing/ fullback (one of the worst finishers I've seen in first grade), Alex Glenn at right centre and David Stagg on the right wing. Inu looked the most dangerous back but was punted for the sudden death match against the Knights.

The Bulldogs forwards were absolutely smashed by the Knights (especially Alex McKinnon , Beau Scott and Jeremy Smith) and Mason really got under the skin of James Graham. In fact Graham didn't make 100 metres which is highly unusual for him . Kasiano faulted under pressure again missing 9 tackles and giving away stupid penalties. You can't afford to have 4 overweight forwards in the same team in the NRL in 2013 . It was unusual to see Hasler in the lead up to the match waxing lyrical about the Bulldogs' chances of being the first team to win from outside the top 4 since the revised finals system...the opposite of being "under the radar".

driftout said:
The writing was on the wall when they were beaten by the Broncos the week before with a backline including Lachlan Maranta at wing/ fullback (one of the worst finishers I've seen in first grade), Alex Glenn at right centre and David Stagg on the right wing. Inu looked the most dangerous back but was punted for the sudden death match against the Knights.

The Bulldogs forwards were absolutely smashed by the Knights (especially Alex McKinnon , Beau Scott and Jeremy Smith) and Mason really got under the skin of James Graham. In fact Graham didn't make 100 metres which is highly unusual for him . Kasiano faulted under pressure again missing 9 tackles and giving away stupid penalties. You can't afford to have 4 overweight forwards in the same team in the NRL in 2013 . It was unusual to see Hasler in the lead up to the match waxing lyrical about the Bulldogs' chances of being the first team to win from outside the top 4 since the revised finals system...the opposite of being "under the radar".

All of the above is true mate , but they still beat us twice at Brooky in the last 2 years

Las Vegas Blvd said:
driftout said:

All of the above is true mate , but they still beat us twice at Brooky in the last 2 years
We also beat them at their home ground in the last 2 years .So whats your point mate ????

Hamster Huey said:
master blaster said:
I hear that when they have their awards night,that there is a new category,its called the dud buy of the year,can anyone guess who will win it

The best $60,000 investment the Sea Eagles could have ever made.

It's even better knowing that next season we'll have $60,000 extra to spend on real talent.

It's satisfying to see that Greenturd and Des's plan to try and buy our culture has failed miserably and the rat jumped ship from his little empire building scheme when it fell into the ****ter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4