The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
WAMF said:
Chip and Chase said:
I think we can safely assume that if it is on Facebook than just about everyone here has seen it anyway so need to reproduce it in this forum

For the benefit of those not on facebook, can we have a summary please?

Brief summary

Somebody that knows nothing wrote crap pretending they knew something ;)

I don't know how many, if any, of the points in that FB post are true. I do hope they are ALL true, but realise that more than likely most are not. However, in saying that, I do pass the SMS on to everyone I can to keep these awesome rumours spreading.

Paste it Jimmy paste it - when have we ever been concerned about the truth on here?

Send me a message and I will send it to you, a few others have.
True or false I have no issues spreading dirt on that club.

My favorite part of all this is that bulldogs most definantly covered some element of the barba saga up, everyone knew it, yet hail Greenberg for his astute handling of the situation. Everyone knows there was more to it and if Greenberg and the bulldogs had have told the full truth it's likely that these rumpus would not have started. Fast forward to now and Greenberg is gown and the bulldogs are brfn subjected to these pretty nasty rumors.

Fear not though, it's only a newly employed NRL manager behind all this deceit.

WAMF said:
Chip and Chase said:
I think we can safely assume that if it is on Facebook than just about everyone here has seen it anyway so need to reproduce it in this forum

For the benefit of those not on facebook, can we have a summary please?

- Player A was seen with Player B's missus
- Player C's wife saw Player A's missus talk to Player B
- Player D found out that Player A's missus was onto Player C's wife
- Player B was not impressed with Player D's missus
- Player C then talked Player A into making a move on Player D
- Player B found about that Player A had cut him away for Player B's wife
- Player E wants out of the club because Player C's wife knocked him back
- Player D's wife then told Player A about Player B
- Players A, B, C and D then took a trip to Coffs to clear things up
- Player E's request to leave was knocked back

joeboy said:
My favorite part of all this is that bulldogs most definantly covered some element of the barba saga up, everyone knew it, yet hail Greenberg for his astute handling of the situation. Everyone knows there was more to it and if Greenberg and the bulldogs had have told the full truth it's likely that these rumpus would not have started. Fast forward to now and Greenberg is gown and the bulldogs are brfn subjected to these pretty nasty rumors.

Can't it just be that Barba's wife left him cause of his gambling and alcohol issues, Kasiano and Pritchard were injured, Klemmer fell ill the day of the game and Eastwood was actually worried about his dying father?

There is a well connected dude over at the kennel who dismisses all these other eidiculous rumors, but states that there is much more to the original barba stand down than what Canterbury lead the public to be.

Stevo said:

Can't it just be that Barba's wife left him cause of his gambling and alcohol issues, Kasiano and Pritchard were injured, Klemmer fell ill the day of the game and Eastwood was actually worried about his dying father?

It can be Stevo, and in fact, your scenario is probably likely,,, BUT - where's the fun in that. :s

tookey said:
Why does everyone rate Greenburg when his record at the dogs suggests a very ordinary performer:

2008 – Wooden Spoon
2009 – Preliminary Final
2010 – 13th
2011 - 9th
2012 - Runner Up

during his tenure was there not also a time when they had no front of shirt sponsor and gave it to Camp Quality free of charge. Surely a red hot operator would never have let a club be in such a position. If a major sponsor was lost someone as fantastic as toddy would have had 3 more waiting in the wings

RE: Question regarding Dogs scandal

RL Gronk said:
Might wanna take a look at this.
http://instagram.com/p/YdzR_OyQQS/

Trying to squash rumours
They are starting their own lemon party ?

MissKate said:
tookey said:
Why does everyone rate Greenburg when his record at the dogs suggests a very ordinary performer:

2008 – Wooden Spoon
2009 – Preliminary Final
2010 – 13th
2011 - 9th
2012 - Runner Up

during his tenure was there not also a time when they had no front of shirt sponsor and gave it to Camp Quality free of charge. Surely a red hot operator would never have let a club be in such a position. If a major sponsor was lost someone as fantastic as toddy would have had 3 more waiting in the wings

From memory that was what he inherited in the early stages of his tenure there

Stevo said:
joeboy said:

No chance mate, the real truth is out there on the internet

As we all know from reading online, Brett Stewart is a vile, disgusting person, last season our club was ripped apart by huge defections, still finding it hard to tune in each week to see Brett in the Red V, Foran in Blue and White and Lyon running around up on the Gold Coast.
But sadly for us as Manly fans the worst is yet to come, I am not sure how I am going to cope with anywhere between 3-17 of our top guns being ousted from the game for drug use, but worst of all, the stripping of our 2008 and 2011 Premierships

All of the above is coming, I read it from some great sources :(

Kiwi Eagle said:
As we all know from reading online, Brett Stewart is a vile, disgusting person, last season our club was ripped apart by huge defections, still finding it hard to tune in each week to see Brett in the Red V, Foran in Blue and White and Lyon running around up on the Gold Coast.
But sadly for us as Manly fans the worst is yet to come, I am not sure how I am going to cope with anywhere between 3-17 of our top guns being ousted from the game for drug use, but worst of all, the stripping of our 2008 and 2011 Premierships

You're wrong K.E. Brett is playing with the Roosters. He signed mid last year.:p

Kiwi Eagle said:
MissKate said:
tookey said:

2008 – Wooden Spoon
2009 – Preliminary Final
2010 – 13th
2011 - 9th
2012 - Runner Up

From memory that was what he inherited in the early stages of his tenure there

Stevo said:
joeboy said:

No chance mate, the real truth is out there on the internet

OMG. I think it is time that this thread is merged with the "Doomed" thread.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10